View Full Version : Harbor

Tacklebox7
09-30-2003, 09:14 PM
Probably not a mutual sentiment, but the day began horrible w/ a Yanks loss, but ended great with incredible action off of Deer Island tonight. Blitzes everywhere, as fast as you could catch and release them, get your bait back in the water, you were back on. It was fantastic. Hope I wasnt the only one and from the looks of all the boats out there having as much fun, I wasnt. Great, great night...... :laughs:

capesams
09-30-2003, 09:18 PM
Tacklebox7,,,,,welcome to the site, hope you'll enjoy it.

Tacklebox7
09-30-2003, 09:22 PM
CapeSams - Thanks, hopefully this site will bring me the luck it brought tonight at Deer Island.....I am just a bit superstious (sp - I know I am horrible at it).....

Honestly though, I have had some good blitzes the last couple of weeks, nothing like tonight. Every side of Deer Island was full of birds and fish; blues and bass both.

I had the time of a lifetime tonight. Not a lot of sleep is going to be going on anytime soon. :happy:

JohnR
09-30-2003, 09:56 PM
What's so wrong about a "Yanks loss" ?I'd say wecome to S-B but your a Yankee Fan....

Clammer
09-30-2003, 10:14 PM
BLUES @#$%^

Welcome:D

macojoe
10-01-2003, 12:15 AM
welcome :bshake:

Van
10-01-2003, 07:23 AM
TB7,

You are talking about yesterday? What time??
I was there early morning and checked it again later in the day.. NADA.

I did find BIG fish outside though.

Tacklebox7
10-01-2003, 07:24 AM
Right around sundown - probably from 6 to 7:30pm

Van
10-01-2003, 07:28 AM
I was having dinner by then. We started at 5:30 AM. Back in around 5PM.. Slept good last night.....

Good job, and the fall run is not in full swing yet.
I'll be out again this weekend...

schoolie monster
10-01-2003, 02:35 PM
Glad to hear some fish movin' into the harbor... my fall run is not happenin' right now. Heard of some decent action, but haven't gotten into much of it. Saw fish last night off Wollaston last night in a couple areas... good sign.

Van, that was a really nice pic in that other thread... pretty fish.

Van
10-01-2003, 02:44 PM
SM, I have been seeing action off wolly day after day; late last week, last weekend and monday this week. Of course there was nothing for me there yesterday.:rolleyes:
If you saw that post you know I can't complain though...

But I am eager for some wild top water action.
IMO that is the most exciting way to catch fish...:D

jugstah
10-01-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Tacklebox7
Probably not a mutual sentiment, but the day began horrible w/ a Yanks loss, but ended great with incredible action off of Deer Island tonight. Blitzes everywhere, as fast as you could catch and release them, get your bait back in the water, you were back on. It was fantastic. Hope I wasnt the only one and from the looks of all the boats out there having as much fun, I wasnt. Great, great night...... :laughs:

yesterday was a great day/night... i caught a few blues, my brother scored the biggest blue we've ever caught off the jetties and the yankees lose, too... it's great...

:laughs:

Christian
10-01-2003, 04:08 PM
welcome box. i need to get out this weekend for some top wawa action made lots of plugs for it...deer sounds good. they is about 3 weeks late from when they blizted last year round those areas.