View Full Version : .

JohnR
10-06-2003, 10:17 PM
Y E S !!!!!

bud8fan
10-06-2003, 10:18 PM
YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsss

Goose
10-06-2003, 10:38 PM
COWBOY UP

You gota love it baby!!:btu::happy::happy: Thank God Damon is ok.

Saltheart
10-06-2003, 10:56 PM
WEW!!! Great Game!! :)

Clammer
10-06-2003, 10:56 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

:happy: :happy: :happy:

nor-easter
10-06-2003, 11:25 PM
Pray for Johnny Damon!

One good thing came out of the ambulance run.

I heard that as they pulled out of the stadium they ran over a "Fat Lady dressed in Singing Costume" as she was trying to sneak into the stadium.

GO SOX!!!!

BALD IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

fishweewee
10-07-2003, 07:18 AM
Go Yanks!

bloocrab
10-07-2003, 07:26 AM
..man on 1st and 2nd - - - "O" outs!!! :eek: :eek: :err:

What a situation to walk into!!!

GO LOWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

Yankees Suck!!!

likwid
10-07-2003, 07:27 AM
Williamson choked

BIGTIME

bloocrab
10-07-2003, 07:32 AM
...Williamson looked more nervous than the "cunner" in FishEye's video!!!....:eek: :laughs:

Great ending to a great game though...

addict
10-07-2003, 11:27 AM
Can anyone say Bambino? :D:D:D:D:D

Sorry, couldn't help it. Hahahahaha.....

I'm a Mets fan anyway. :smash:

MakoMike
10-07-2003, 11:59 AM
Lets see.. H'mm. Pedro pitched yesterday, so did Lowe. They traveled 3,000 miles and have to play in the Stadium. Sorry guys, they're going to get run over by the Mouse, wells, Roger & Mariano.

schoolie monster
10-07-2003, 01:17 PM
Hey, I don't have as much invested as most of you guys, I've only been following the Sox for about 5 years... emotionally involved the past 3. I still hate the Pats and will always unless they draft a bunch of Penn Staters or bring in John Elway as their coach....

Just had to take a shot at the Pats... but hey, this was awesome.

That was absolutely clutch by Lowe last night. Those pitches were just NASTY.

He'll be fine for Thur, he threw a dozen pitches... they throw in between starts anyway. The confidence he'll get from that outweighs the physical stuff.

Should be an awesome series. Yanks pitching is not close to Oaklands, but neither is their offense. What more could you ask for?

Williamson is still scary. 2 strikes in 8 pitches, and those were guys just taking cause it was 3-0... scary. You hoped that Williamson was coming on after the weekend, but he looked scary.

The A's make me sick. What a bunch of whiners. You sit there and take pitch after pitch game after game and you whine EVERY TIME a strike is called. You whine about calls... hey, if Tejada runs that play out, he scores, he can look at himself. You lose 9 straight games to clinch a series and then you focus on Derek Lowe cause he pounded his leg after the clinching strike out. Tejada claimed his kids were watching... I guess when he threw a fit and dropped about 10 straight F-bombs from home plate to the dugout after getting out, that was cool. And I guess that sends a great message to your kids when you threaten to get Lowe back after you lose a game. A real class act.

Like I said, I'm not a long suffering fan viewing thru Red Sox colored glasses... I'm fairly objective and that team makes me sick. I admire their pitching staff, they are fantastic, but to a man, those hitters were painful to watch.

That's pretty lame.

Congrats guys.

Slipknot
10-07-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by fishweewee
Go Yanks!

http://yankthis.com/