View Full Version : to the yankee fans.....

tlapinski
10-07-2003, 12:35 PM
listen here! New York Song (http://www.waaf.com/rftp/audiofiles/newyork.rm)

beachwalker
10-10-2003, 03:31 PM
T.L.,

Funny, very funny. But also kinda of sad.

:D

KLMulder
10-10-2003, 03:40 PM
Redsox fans DONT LIKE THE REDSOX THEY JUST HATE THE YANKEES if the redsox moved out they would not care they would just find another team to latch on to so they could still hate the yankees.

Here is to another 85yrs without the Redsucks winning the big one!

likwid
10-10-2003, 03:56 PM
Don't slip on the rocks KL.... :D

KLMulder
10-10-2003, 04:02 PM
LoL Il be carefull. If I do fall in it will be because a Yankee hater pushed me:D

Goose
10-10-2003, 04:50 PM
Fall on the rocks? Don't wish such a thing on anyone but I hope the bassterd never lands a fifty(or any cow for that matter), and 3# blues folllow him where ever he goes.:as:

Goose
10-10-2003, 05:02 PM
I don't think NY fans have any emotion when they loose(like last year) they just shrug their shoulders and say"so what we've got 26 under our belt, we'll gett'em next year" You can see it and very well hear it during the games BIG TIME You will see sox fans rally behind all counts in the pitcher favor. we've expressed more emotion in the course of this season then you'ld ever know. "Find another team"....lolol thats a good one! Till today, this season has been a very succesful one. Sox are doin what the 2001 patriots did. So go hide behind your new hat b&^%$tch

Bill L
10-10-2003, 05:12 PM
Don't worry Mulder, if the Yanks lose this year, they can always BUY a couple more championships down the road :eek:

Goose
10-10-2003, 05:18 PM
:uhuh::bl2::bl2::bl2::bl2::bl2:

beachwalker
10-10-2003, 05:22 PM
Well, I can't say I agree with the thing about the Sox leaving town and the fans, blah blah blah. But They are a good team and that is what counts.

I WILL say that we (maybe I ) don't shrug our shoulders and say well whatever we have one 26 blah blah blah. I figure there has got to be a winner and there has got to be a loser before every game. NOT that there are only winners and the losers suck.

And as for BUYING a team. Maybe the Sox fans should accept that spending money on talent is worth it. It has a lot to do with where you are right now. ACTUAL talent to rely on as oppossed to a couple of players that had some clutch hits once or twice during the season blah blah blah.

Honor the past, live in the present and prepare for the future........

likwid
10-10-2003, 10:38 PM
Yankees: highest budget in the league.

KLMulder
10-11-2003, 06:38 AM
Red Sox more bought players than anyone in all of baseball.:smash:

beachwalker
10-11-2003, 07:53 AM
Highest Budget. Mmmmm. What does that mean ?

Probably that they have MORE income than most other sprts franchises and thus have more working capital.

But then again it is just a stat. Kind of like a reg. season batting average in the postseason.

I think the Sox are 3rd in this category. Top three. Who's # 2 ?

Mike P
10-11-2003, 08:55 PM
No Yankee fan here, but this "buying a team" thing doesn't really wash. The guts of this team are Jeter, Pettite, Soriano, Posada, Williams and Rivera. Every one a home-grown Yankee.

Aren't the Red Sox the same team who let Fisk, Burleson and Lynn slip thru their hands because someone in the front office didn't mail their counter-offers in time to beat the deadline? And the same ones who sent Clemens packing because he was washed up?

Mike P
10-11-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by beachwalker
I think the Sox are 3rd in this category. Top three. Who's # 2 ?

That would be the Mets, and look where it got them :rollem:

beachwalker
10-12-2003, 05:26 AM
:rolleyes: