View Full Version : A Few Long Overdue Thank You's

BigFish
10-07-2003, 07:06 PM
:bounce: First of all I would like to thank Bassmaster for the great job he did as the featured entertainment at the August meeting of MSBA which was called "Plug Night". Bassmaster was truely great and I had many people say how much they enjoyed your presentation Bassmaster. I also was very impressed. Thanks again BM. :claps: Also I would like to thank all of the folks who came to the meeting and displayed their incredible plug work. Newell Guy, Tagger, #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&, Christian, Slipknot,....I hope I am not forgetting anyone, my great thanks to you all as well. I also would like to say what a great time I had that night, it was a real great time and one of the best parts of the night was meeting many of you. Besides the folks listed already, I got to meet MikeTLive, Johnny The Rat Boy, Karl F, and I know I am forgetting a few of you, but it was great meeting and talking with all of you, Thanks again. I hope to host "Plug Night" again in the spring so keep your eyes open and keep turning those plugs.:kewl: