View Full Version : Van....Feelin' Frosty?

BigFish
10-11-2003, 06:46 PM
Hey...Van man, how you doin'? I know you and Jimmy were out fishing today, how did you hit them? I was down the Backside with my buddy Joe, and we did alright. I got a 24# and Joe got a 32# on Thursday, skunked last night. Some nights are magic and some nights are tragic. :uhuh: or :doh: Let me know how you guys did and tell Jimmy I said hello. By the way, how big was the fish Tom got? That would be great if you could get me a photo. This months photo board will be crammed with new pictures, 95% of them are mine, oh well, as long as people enjoy looking. :eyes: Later.

gilligan
10-11-2003, 07:32 PM
bigfish, were you part of thursdays little blitz?

Van
10-12-2003, 08:20 AM
BF,
We did not go cause of the wind and fog...:af: :af: :af:
I went smelt fishing for a real short while, (they were not in)...

Tom and I are planning on going out tuesday, so thats why I am in the office working today...

Hope to get Jimmy out at least one more time before its time to put the boat away and get the skis out...

Saw your post on your "backside" trip. Very nice. I've been letting everyone else catch the bigiins in my boat while I cut bait !!!!!:smash: :smash: :laughs: :laughs:

Tom's fish was around 24-25, and I think it weighed in at 23 or 24 by the time we got in. He has a pic for the board.

See ya soon.
V.

BigFish
10-12-2003, 08:52 AM
Nice fish Tom got. Give him my congrats. The picture would be great. Glad to hear the bait cutting is going well but a little advice for you, you catch more fish with a line in the water. I have yet to catch any fish while cutting bait.:bl2: :hihi: :laugha: :hs:Talk to you later Van.

Van
10-12-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by BigFish
a little advice for you, you catch more fish with a line in the water.

DAMN,,,, I knew it, I'll try that next time :D :D !!!! :smash: :smash: :smash: