View Full Version : First Anual S-B BlooFish Tournament

Bill L
10-12-2003, 07:47 AM
WHEN: Saturday, October 11, 2003
WHERE: Weakapaug Breachway, Westerly, RI
WHY: Not sure :confused:

Hosted by our very own Clammer! Due to an abundant supply of peanut bunker, and tourists who refuse to leave, this event is sure to be a crowd pleaser!

What to wear: Brown socks, shorts, and tank tops are the norm. Helmets and safety glasses strongly recommended. :smash:

Recommended takcle is a Wal-Fart Mr. Big Fish Combo, with xtra heavy power if you wish to hoist to bridge.

PRIZES!! Places 1 though 24 will have a chance for Wee Wee's grab bucket of surprises :D

Ambulance and Emergecy Medical Tecnichians will be standing by....

(BTW - do NOT use on of JohnR's new "barbless" hook poppers, they don't catch chit! :tm: )

Clammer
10-12-2003, 08:15 AM
yhats good Toonic =toooooooooooo bad no video.s:D

Goose
10-12-2003, 08:30 AM
What a sight, never seen anything like it. Theres an excellent chance that if you fish in that area today you'll catch bloo with plug attached

fishweewee
10-12-2003, 09:25 AM
:laughs: :hihi:

bloocrab
10-12-2003, 09:27 AM
:laughs: :laughs: :laughs: :laughs: :laughs:

...that whole bridge scene was HYSTERICAL!!!

JohnR....since when did you go into the "clothes-line" business...:laughs:

fishweewee
10-12-2003, 09:28 AM
Haven't you seen his posts as of late?

HE LOVES THEM!!!!!

I mean

!@#$$#@!#$!@#$/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Scotch Bonnet
10-12-2003, 09:40 AM
I hope someone took a pic from the East side of the breachway. What a lineup!:laughs: ....50 yahoos shoulder to shoulder, a guy choppin the head off a blue with his bare hands, a woman crying with a plug hanging from her hand, lines tangled from 3 directions and JohnR right in the middle. Priceless.

Goose
10-12-2003, 10:37 AM
Scotch..that was freakin nutts wasn't it....lol clammer had us dieing. They coulda shot a commerial for snoppy rods. As we drove by there was a dude dragging a 4' stringer of bloooooooos

JohnR
10-12-2003, 11:34 AM
:D

Saw the 4' Stringer of blues - day probably made his summer...

striperjerk1
10-12-2003, 11:48 AM
can anybody say,:FISH ON:
thats not clammer, no tyed dyed hat on. he hehhe:laughs:

Clammer
10-12-2003, 11:55 AM
Thanks Striperjerk==========@#$%^&6 Bloo don,t even wanna know me anymore===========I wasn,t in that that @#$%&^&^ lineup ====like================some who were there/////
Best time I ever had watching them there yohoos=all together cluster @#$%^& 0n BLOOFISH//////////
:happy: :happy:

Nebe
10-12-2003, 12:01 PM
I was down there from 11:00 to noon and noticed the tons and tons of peanut bunker along that wall. There were bloos just out of casting distance from the end of the breachway when I left and I was wondering if they would find that bunker.

I tried to make it for the cook out, but got called back for work reasons:(

It was a nice drive and a great excuse to get out of town for a couple of hours:) too bad I didn't get to meet all of ya's

Clammer
10-12-2003, 12:04 PM
Next Time =========will be Hooters:D

Nebe
10-12-2003, 12:09 PM
Foxy Lady- Fish and Hips:D