View Full Version : Help> Slipknot

East Tide
04-17-2001, 10:56 PM
I was unable to post for a while and John has set me free to post!!!! :)

Help> Slipknot ;) Slipknot, I love Phish and if your name implies correctly, the Dead as well.I have about 50 Phish tapes, 30 cd's (including all NYE 2000 which is the most fun I have ever had, period!!), and about 150 Dead tapes. Quality varies but we can talk about that later.

Slipknot, I just finished wrapping a SB121-3M too. I haven't fished glass for a couple years now and am really psyched. I don't know if your used to Graphite which doesn't give you that nice even load like the glass, but you will definately like this stick for jiggging the ditch. I'm going to use mine with my 975 and 25 lb mono for big plugs like Brads. I am using a 9'3" Sabre 1209 (from the tip) with my 7000C and 50 lb spectron for jigging. I'm really psched. Once I finish wrapping my Allstar 120-8 as a spinning stick for eels I will be just about set. More rods baby, too bad I only have two hands :( I just like them like a collection you know, man? A tool for every job.

Anyways, I listed my e-mail. We should hook up and have a coffee one morning. Maybe we have already met? Hope every one else is ready, it may start late but that will just mean less time to wait for the big girls and less time screwing with the dinks!! :)

East Tide
roccus50@yahoo.com

Slipknot
04-18-2001, 10:11 AM
That's right East Tide, Help on the way into Slipknot. I don't have much Phish but I have over 200 Dead tapes and of course quality varies. Yes maybe we can meet for a scouting of the ditch sometime. Do you have a bike? It won't be long now , the big girls should be on their way any day now. The water is definately colder this year.

East Tide
04-18-2001, 10:26 AM
Definately have a bike, definately would like to hook up. I'm trying to figure out how to attach my herring basket to my rack and not interfere with my rod holders. Not for long trips but just to get away from the crowds but still close enough to the run, early season. E-mail me when you get a minute.

Dave