View Full Version : Mullets

Rappin Mikey
10-15-2003, 11:28 AM
Did anyone see that new sit-com called the Mullets last night. The entire family had red mullets. It was hilariously stupid and I had to turn it off, but I thought some particular members or member on the board might be interested. I believe it was on the WB @ 10:00, but I was pretty tired so I'm not sure about that. Loni Anderson plays the Mullets mom. Boy she still is smokin!

RickBomba
10-15-2003, 05:31 PM
cHRIS PLEASE!!!!
lATER,
rICK

chris L
10-16-2003, 07:40 AM
YOUR A #^&#^&#^&#^& !!!!!!!! baldy bros . Its a shame when you resort to this due to your insufficent hair growth . want to buy some ? ;)

I dont watch sitcoms but Loni has some nice attributes .

Rappin Mikey
10-16-2003, 09:02 AM
My brother's name is Richard, so he is a #^&#^&#^&#^&. I was totally serious about the show however. And yes I would like some hair, and would grow the biggest mullet known to man if I could. That's why us bald guys poke fun, cause we're jealous:confused:You can tell when my brother has been drinking cause he hits caps lock all the time.

chris L
10-16-2003, 09:33 AM
Ive always said you are what your named and yes your bro is a richard ! I always thought he passed out when he drank ? nair is a good prank ! it does burn sensitive areas .

mike it will take you a while to grow it longer than mine . matter of fact Im going to get a hair cut this week . just dont know which one yet .

Rappin Mikey
10-16-2003, 10:33 AM
lol:p :p :laughs:

chris L
10-16-2003, 10:50 AM
when I was in the Army we had a grain alcohol party and one guy passed out . So I went to the PX and picked up a bottle of nair and we covered him from head to toe and marked him up with sharpies . then I woke him up and told him someone ? had marked him up and he better take a shower to get it off . just a couple minutes go by and we hear this gawd aweful screaming . as soon as the water hit him he was bald like a new baby with some serious burning in his sensitive areas . no eye brows no lashes well you get the picture . he never passed out in front of me again . as I age Im getting softer in the head I dont think Id do it to someone again .

Rappin Mikey
10-16-2003, 12:43 PM
Fishing with my brother all night would be the ultimate of temptations. But his head is already bald, and his sensitive areas are very small, almost non-existant. So there wouldn't be much fun in the nair gag all together.

RickBomba
10-16-2003, 05:59 PM
Hallow Chris,
Mikey was a sportin the mullet for many years in the late 80's and early 90's.
BTW Mikey I wasn't drunk at 6:30 yeaterday.
10:30 was a different story!:D
Later,
Rick

Jimbo
10-16-2003, 07:28 PM
The Mullet wourd be a great name for a restaurant. "The Mullet" Business up front Party in the Back! Beats the other western restaurant I was thinking of starting, "Licquer Up Front, Poker in the Back"

Rappin Mikey
10-17-2003, 07:41 AM
lol:laughs: :laughs:

chris L
10-17-2003, 11:04 AM
Hi RICHARD ! or #^&#^&#^&#^& for short .

I want a drink too !

Jenn
10-17-2003, 11:36 AM
So there wouldn't be much fun in the nair gag all together.

rogaine the nose & Ears....:eek: