View Full Version : aronn boone

shore manic
10-16-2003, 11:38 PM
this definately beats the bucky dent home run!!!!!! ya sucked all playoffs and now ya had to do this.... the bucky dent of the new millenium!!!!!!!:af:

shore manic
10-17-2003, 07:31 AM
remember when? aaron who? bucky what? damn i can't believe it!!! where's roy orbison when i need him.... cccrrrryyyiiiinnngggg!!!! i'm in ACLS post season syndrome. think there's an early retirement for this? i'm really screwed up for life now!! gotta fish this eve to relieve this pain! this is like when dale earnhardt died, #3 forever.. but i'm not crying with the sox...hell it was a great season blah, blah" blah>>> i'm sick need help!!!!!!! i need my scripts and can't find em' anywhere!!! oh woe is me!!!!! :af: :laughs:

jugstah
10-17-2003, 07:40 AM
GODDANG IT!!!!

Why!!! WHY!!! IS THERE SOME EVIL ETERNAL COSMIC PLANS IN THIS UNIVERSE THAT MAKES US RED SOX FANS SUFFER!!!

DANG IT!!

That Grady Little deserves to be vilified.. what's with his leaving pedro in for too long? preposterous!!!

shore manic
10-17-2003, 08:01 AM
must have had something to do with the cosmic energy!! cause it was too far out for me to understand. that's baseball damned if ya do, and damned if ya don't!! well this will give you guys and gals something to discuss this winter instead of what plugs should i load up on!!!! aaahhh habs, salty's,ledgerunners, gags,tattoo,newell's if'n ya can get em', B Ms which i ain't seen yet,bernzy, christian, cape s.and all the rest of you that i have forgot!!! forgive me!! oh yeah wee-wee...good thing most of my plugs will work on reds, snook, and tarpon, and soon i can go and watch the marlins play for about $16 a game instead of $48...