View Full Version : Weekend Plans

Slingah
10-24-2003, 03:43 PM
What???? Did everybody give up???????
My plans.........I'm FISHING FOR STRIPED BASS!!!!!!!!:D

BigFish
10-24-2003, 03:45 PM
Slingah, tomorrow night, 11:00-12:00 midnight....Glory, Glory, Glory. It will be my birthday so the fishing Gods should smile upon me...I hope. Call me tomorrow. Good luck if you go tonight. I want a full report.:happy: :happy: :happy:

JohnR
10-24-2003, 04:00 PM
Sorry - spaced :) - for the most part - leaving the beaches to you guys but I might get out Sat/Sun with me boy - But Sunday Night!!!!

Goose
10-24-2003, 04:13 PM
KILL soft furry tasty animals:liquify::D

Christian
10-24-2003, 04:18 PM
hope ta fish the morn tommora

Backbeach Jake
10-24-2003, 04:20 PM
There WILL be fish tomorrow night,and i WILL catch them!:D

Notaro
10-24-2003, 04:46 PM
I'm not goign with MrMacy tomorrow, but I am going to RI for stripers tmw night. Im gonna hit Quinnie, WH, or PTJ. Any tips? I got a tattoo's darter orange/red 3.5 oz.

Clammer
10-24-2003, 04:52 PM
walking out the dooooooooooooor right now

@##$$^%^^%$$%^ BLOOOOOOOOOS:D :D

JohnR
10-24-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Notaro
I'm not goign with MrMacy tomorrow, but I am going to RI for stripers tmw night. Im gonna hit Quinnie, WH, or PTJ. Any tips? I got a tattoo's darter orange/red 3.5 oz.

Notaro - I say his in all sincerity & honesty, you are not ready to fish any of those 3 spots, certainly at night. You NEED Korkers as an absolute safety device at those spots and those spots are best learned during the day. If you're going down to Rhody tomorrow and want some productive places to go, e-mail / PM me and I'll let you know. But you're not ready for those places and they are going to be MOBBED anyway with the Tri-State Tourney this weekend...

Clammer - I called you but got your better half... but I did sprinkle some more bluefish dust on the boat so you should be all set...

chris L
10-24-2003, 05:59 PM
fishing Ct waters tonite , this will be a new experience . tomorrow Im going to be watching horses run around a track in Cali . Sunday out with family .

Got Stripers
10-24-2003, 06:21 PM
Going to launch out of Plymouth tomorrow morning and see what I can see. Put plenty of gas in the boat as some running might be involved, but that's what fall fishing is about. Schoolie Monster hope you can get the better half to cut you loose, if so look forward to fishing with you again.

Slip you want me to throw your rod at you from the east end:).

mrmacey
10-24-2003, 06:28 PM
channel 71 4 boats all from here going out at 5am

RIJIMMY
10-24-2003, 06:37 PM
Im fishin. I plan on hitting the same spot I scored at on Tues.
Then movin on down the line to some spots to dunk some eels. I have had these suckers for over a month living in a bucket in my gararge. They need to swim and find a 50#!
Good luck eveyone.
Notaro, don't come to RI, as always there are no fish in that state, its too rocky!
:hf1:

nightfighter
10-24-2003, 10:20 PM
A little shingling, watch my boy run the football, watch three Breeders Cup races, and throw some plugs here:

Notaro
10-24-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by RIJIMMY
Notaro, don't come to RI, as always there are no fish in that state, its too rocky!
:hf1:

Bye-bye for me now. I'm going to RI, man. :eek:

Tacklebox7
10-24-2003, 10:53 PM
Nightflighter

Breeders Cup tomorrow afternoon = great great afternoon

Clammer
10-25-2003, 01:02 AM
BOSS =thanks for the Bluefish dust/

Great night==========Stripers==YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA//////////

clear & cold =====the dock was all ice when I got in//temp #30 degrees/////

all set now=got my fish for the weekend// may look around tomorrow /to see if anything is happening in the bay/ or just go digging/

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

EEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSS/////:rolleyes:

nightfighter
10-25-2003, 07:50 AM
Clammer,
Digging licenses to be issued 11/1 up here, first time in TEN years!!!!!
How you doing mike?

SL, That's my favorite productive spot, BEFORE sunrise.

Also my screensaver!

Clammer
10-25-2003, 09:09 AM
Hey Ross ==still alive??

10 years =love to get in on that opening///////////

:D :cool:

RickBomba
10-25-2003, 06:17 PM
Unfortunately for me, no fishing this weekend. Finishing packing, as I am moving on Thursday.
Going with the chickie to westport Rivers tomorrow for the tour.
Been liking their wines a lot lately.
So, no Pat's, no fishing...
Hopefully the quality time with the lady makes up for it!:D
Anyhow, Mikey's been @ OB all weekend, hope he didn't die of hypothermia last nite.:confused:
I'll be back by next weekend, though.:cool:
Later,
Rick

nightfighter
10-25-2003, 08:22 PM
So Mike, you think I should pick up a license??? Mebbe you come up, show me how to dig a couple bushels, and I'll take you to that spot in the picture. Nice structure, good current as you can see from the waves coming in two directions. That was taken about an hour after dead low. Got a couple there today, mid morning even!!

Clammer
10-25-2003, 11:23 PM
can you just =go get alicense ??????????///
whats allowed =for quanties & areas/
do you have a market that will take your product????/////
whats the price gonna do????/////

any non -resident license,s [doubt it]

OH =is it even a commercial opening ?????????

sunrise is now a hour earlier=====I like dark///////////