View Full Version : big fish in south county !!!

Johnny C
10-24-2003, 04:15 PM
TO the guy at quanny breachway last night, @8pm or so. Older guy, maybe 50 green hooded windbreaker type thing on, thought he was the f'in mayor of the breachway.

F you. If we were on the beach and not the breachway, I would have decked you. You are an embarassment to fisherman, and good natured people in general. you are a pompus Jackass. I can't imagine anyone would miss you if you slipped off the rocks and got pulled out to sea. Next time you fish at night on the breachway test my theory and run on wet rocks with loafers.

Sorry people,
But if you guys know who I am talking about or were at the breachway please let me know. Some of the things that this guy said and did were really bad. I was afraid to speek up for fear of an asswhoopin' by the guys buddys, there were 5 -8 of them.
I wish I had said something.
I hope it was not any of you guys who I really enjoys reading.

JohnR
10-24-2003, 04:22 PM
Johnny - mighta been someone from here, might not - but either way I'm moving this over to the scuppers...

tlapinski
10-24-2003, 04:37 PM
:laughs:

RIJIMMY
10-24-2003, 06:41 PM
Johnny, it aint worth it man. That is the exact reason I stay away from the breachways, I put up with fools all week, dont want to deal with it in the surf. Forget it and concentrate on the fish, thats why were here!:cheers:

Johnny C
10-24-2003, 10:55 PM
i think my beef should be in "striper talk"

thats where most people look, and I don't think i have offended anyone.
The jackass on the breachway was the guy who was offensive, and if we are trying to protect a guy on this board from recognising his actions as wrong, than F that. '
do on to others........:af:

JohnR
10-24-2003, 11:08 PM
I put it in here because there is too many F-Bombs just under the surface there and don't want it on the front page. That's why I moved it. If you want to lighten up on throwing people in the drink and effin' them to death it can stay up there. As far as "protecting" people on this site, there are half a dozen people I've seen from there that could fit that description and one or two come by here.

So what exactly happen over there that has you all worked up anyway? Have you fished that place before?

BigFish
10-25-2003, 10:03 AM
Johnny C...I find that no matter where you go, there is always some %&#*@ idiot there to ruin everyone elses good time, and I find that there is not alot you can do about it. Your choices are these....either tell the offending %&#*@ idiot exactly how you feel, regardless of how many friends he has with him, or just move to another spot. I try to fish where there are very few people myself because I find that most people suck! I will walk a mile down a crowded beach to get away from the throngs of people who won't walk that far to fish. The lazy good for nothing %$&*# idiot fishermen tend to not stray too far from their car. They want it quick and easy and really do not want to earn their fish, where as the nice, pleasant, easy to fish next to fishermen will tend to be willing to walk and work a lot harder for their catch and their good time. I find myself getting worked up quite a bit just like yourself Johnny C, people can be miserable. Thats why before I decide to move from a spot, I always verbally lash out at the offending &#$*^ so that I do not regret having NOT spoken my mind. Some of the other guys on this site who have fished with me know what I mean. Right guys?:af: :lossinit: :peessed:

Krispy
10-25-2003, 03:37 PM
I was there, and I think I know who it was. I also told him to go F himself, and who the F does he think he is.
Next time we'll take it from there :smash: :rocketem:

fishaholic18
10-25-2003, 04:43 PM
What did this idiot do? We need details.:af:

Slipknot
10-25-2003, 05:48 PM
Ya, what he do?

bassmaster
10-25-2003, 06:00 PM
Yeah

Johnny C
10-26-2003, 09:26 AM
it started with the following
In a drill sargent voice,,,
"we ain't nig**r fishing here people" let get a f'in lineup"
Then if you took more than 20 seconds to land a fish and the fish was not 36 inches, he told you to hurry the F up.
he would not move aside and almost knocked me off into the water as I tried to get back after my drift.
The guy was an A$$Hole.

Nebe
10-26-2003, 09:34 AM
Sounds like my Grand Ma was fishing Quanny the other night..:eek:

JohnR
10-26-2003, 09:57 AM
Was he tall - over 6 feet?

bassmaster
10-26-2003, 10:00 AM
man thats rude, yeah was he a big guy?
those are the ones that puss out. i think

Johnny C
10-26-2003, 10:10 AM
yea, I am 6'3 . He was over 6'.

Clammer
10-26-2003, 10:17 AM
your 6'3" & you didn,t throw him in the @#$%^& water ??????????????????????????:confused: :confused:

Johnny C
10-26-2003, 10:32 AM
I wussed out bigtime.
If it happens again, the subject of my post will be
"Rumble On the breachway"

BigFish
10-26-2003, 10:52 AM
Johnny C...:doh: 6'3" and you didn't toss the guy in? I am 6'5" about 280 and I would have given em' the old heave ho'! Next time you see the idiot, give em' a little what for! I can't believe nobody else said anything to the moron! BassMaster...not all big guys "Puss Out".:laugha: :hihi:

bassmaster
10-26-2003, 01:50 PM
I know I run like hell, im no good at fighting and get my ass kicked
but I got a big mouth though:)

Bill L
10-26-2003, 05:36 PM
Thats one of the things about breachway fishing, you never know who's going to be on the end of the rocks. Some nights I've walked away to fish the beach shaking my head (like last night), other nights I've met some really good guys, BS'ing and helping each other out. You're better off at 3am than 8pm.

You did the right thing by not getting physical, but the guy deserved a good tongue lashing. I'm getting too old and miserable myself to take crap like that from anyone :lossinit: