View Full Version : Well Yankees fans,

JohnR
10-26-2003, 07:20 AM
Feel free to join us now... I feel confident that nobody here is a lifelong Marlins fan :laughs:

Backbeach Jake
10-26-2003, 07:43 AM
I'm a" lifelong "Marlins far til next year! Now, what is the proper ettiquette on gloating?:D

JohnR
10-26-2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Backbeach Jake
I'm a" lifelong "Marlins far til next year! Now, what is the proper ettiquette on gloating?:D Hehehehe - all gloating should be partaken in the scuppers...

Squid kids Dad
10-26-2003, 08:40 AM
Poor,Poor Yankees fans :D

missing link
10-26-2003, 08:43 AM
see i told you guys yankees suck:D

Canalman
10-26-2003, 10:47 AM
:rotf3: :hee: :bshake::rotf3: :hee: :bshake::rotf3: :hee: :bshake::D :D :D :D :laughs: :laughs:

Sorry for that... he ehe hheeeheh ehehhehhe ehhehee ok ok calm yourself... ha ahah STOP!!

-Dave

(I gotta stop typing to myself,I gotta stop typing to myself,I gotta stop typing to myself,I gotta stop typing to myself,I gotta stop typing to myself,I gotta stop typing to myself,I gotta stop typing to myself)

beachwalker
10-26-2003, 01:13 PM
I want to say "Fish Suck" but that wouldn't be right now would it ?

It was a great year with beating the Sux and all. Florida is definetly a worthy champion.

I guess we will join all the rest of the losing teams and go get em' next year.

For the time being I, for one, am going fishing ! :D

shore manic
10-26-2003, 02:37 PM
i'm a fan of anyone that beats the yanks, hope the sox play the marlins in miami so i can go see em next year!! i hope the owner doesn't get rid of half the team, like the last time they were world champs....