View Full Version : FS Seacraft 23' Center Console INBOARD

Fly Capt
10-29-2003, 06:29 AM
Its a 1978 23' center console straight Inboard with a 2002 Marine Power 350 CI / 315 HP fresh water cooled motor, 170 hours. The motor has Warranty coverage through 2008. The boat was refurbed in 2000 with dark blue Imron hull and a white deck. The old plywood floors were removed and replaced with Divycel and glassed in. The console, Hard Tee top, and leaning post are all new and made by the same fabricator that made the Miami built Seacraft parts. The transmission was rebuilt when the motor was replaced and added the Dripless Shaft log too. The SS shaft is 1.25' dia and turns a 15"d x 17.5p Nibral prop.
The Electronics include a Zercom 2k watt LPG2000 fishfinder, Standard Horizon GPS Chart 160, Jensen am/fm/cd player, Stand Horizon and Icom VHF radios and Galaxy antennas. All new Faria gauges and Floscan.
Lee Outrodder Outriggers and 16' X Strong poles, rigged double.
Washdown pump added 2003.
Including a Aluminum Float-On trailer.
Asking 29,000
email me @ skip_slomski@hotmail.com
or call me 410-746-6907

JohnR
10-29-2003, 10:29 AM
Real sweet boat from the pics and attention to detail... Hi Capt' Skip :wavey: - Boat may ven have some Mojo :D

This is a real nice boat - have not been on it (but lived across the cove a long time ago) but I've been off & talking to this fella for the past 18 months on ClassicSeacraft.com

More pics here...
http://www.jennybeckcharters.com/jennyBeckII.cfm

http://www.classicseacraft.com/Slomski23IBstern.jpg

Basstime
10-29-2003, 11:17 AM
Now thats a fishing machine!! John would it make sense to dump yours and grab this one?

Basstime
10-29-2003, 11:24 AM
Fly Capt'. Could you get me some info on distributors and/or manufacturer for this "divycel". I will be replacing the floors on my 20' CC during the of-season and am looking for suitable materials for the rehab project. Thanks in advance. TK

JohnR
10-29-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Basstime
Now thats a fishing machine!! John would it make sense to dump yours and grab this one? Uhh No :) ... I like mine :D - look at this purty thing

http://www.theboatzone.com/albums/7923/stern1_s.sized.jpg

http://www.theboatzone.com/albums/7923/hull1_s.sized.jpg

Basstime - you might do some searches on classicseacraft.com - there should be some info over there. What kind of boat do you have?

Basstime
10-29-2003, 12:09 PM
20" C-Hawk. Good bay boat. Name= Jus Lookin II. Docked in Warwick Cove.

likwid
10-29-2003, 02:31 PM
"2002 Marine Power 350 CI / 315 HP fresh water cooled motor, 170 hours."

That right there should make crazy amounts of people go nuts and want this.

fresh water is the ONLY way to go.

keep yer outboards :D

likwid
10-29-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Basstime
Fly Capt'. Could you get me some info on distributors and/or manufacturer for this "divycel". I will be replacing the floors on my 20' CC during the of-season and am looking for suitable materials for the rehab project. Thanks in advance. TK

divycel (or however its spelled) is a great core material.
you could also do it with marine plywood
kegecell
etc.

personally i'd do it with marine plywood and seal it with epoxy before glassing

JohnR
10-29-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by likwid
fresh water is the ONLY way to go.

keep yer outboards :D Except when you are IN the rocks ...

Actually I'm looking to sell those and go with a single outboard - maybe a 4 stroke...

likwid
10-29-2003, 04:29 PM
John,
I spent most of my time in Brownells and Surf Hunters up in the boulders of Cuttyhunk...
Props and prop guards are cheaper to replace than lower units
:)

JohnR
10-29-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by likwid
John,
I spent most of my time in Brownells and Surf Hunters up in the boulders of Cuttyhunk...
Props and prop guards are cheaper to replace than lower units
:) You have more confidence in your skills than I have in mine :)

(oh, and being unemployed I don't have 2900 to spend let alone 29K)

Fly Capt
10-30-2003, 06:25 AM
Hey Guys thanks for the kind words. She rides like a dream and never launches out of a wave, must be some type of vacuum :D

I can not help on the Dyvcell all the refurb work was done by a professional. In the Ocean and at 23' she has few piers.
John thanks for adding the picture.

BasicPatrick
10-30-2003, 10:35 AM
And to top it off the hull is Basic blue

Fly Capt...where is it located if I wanted to come take a look see

JohnR
10-30-2003, 12:05 PM
Baltmoor Murelind :laughs: , doon by da worter....

Translation - outside of Balitimore and about half of a mile from my worst Hydroslide accident :eek5: (hit a pier)

No prob Skip... Its a sweet boat...

Fly Capt
10-30-2003, 06:59 PM
The Boat is just outside Baltimore, near the Exit 1 off the Baltimore Beltway. Call me if you want to setup a visit.
Have one guy coming down on Sunday from NJ. I am taking her fishing on Saturday.

Fly Capt
11-08-2003, 05:07 PM
Just wanted to see if the pictures came up. Finished the cleaning of the boat and she is ready to do battle with those pesky stripers at the CBBT starting next week. The boat will be stored at Chris's Bait and Tackle for anybody looking.

http://classicseacraft.com/Slomski23IBside.jpg

Fly Capt
12-01-2003, 09:13 PM
Just two weeks before putting her up for the year. Will winterize and wait for a Spring sale.

Don's Dock
01-13-2004, 02:19 PM
Is your boat still for sale?
I think I saw it in Virginia over Thanksgiving.
Do you have any other pictures?