View Full Version : Just to let you know.

mikecc
04-23-2001, 09:44 PM
Just to let ya know that the new website will be going live most likely on friday (barring any complications)
To do this it will require that we close the current website for testing on thursday .
check it out when we are back on line lots of new stuff & we should be doubling the size of the site.

Mike
Cape Cod Tackle

JohnR
04-24-2001, 06:38 AM
Good Luck!

Does this mean you'll have "The Dog Run" available for sale?

Jenn
04-24-2001, 06:11 PM
ooh...oooh...oooh!!!!! You WILL be sure to save one for me wont you??? oh heck while I am at it I'll take three! Do you think that will triple my chances of catching fish????? oh....duh...sorry....

Hey will you also carry those inflatable waders that allow you to walk on water???? A buddy of mine knows this guy that saw them at someplace that dealt in specialized gear and he told my sisters cousins nephew that they were awsome!!!! In fact it was really my next door neighbors ex that invented them!!! So I figured I could score a pair and attatch water wings for extra flotation and I would RULE! Lets see you guys beat THAT one!!

Disclaimer: under NO circumstance should any of the above be taken seriously....unless of course you own either of these things..... :*

JohnR
04-24-2001, 08:12 PM
ROTFLMAO - Good one Jenn