View Full Version : Couple nice rods for sale in the Classifieds

JohnR
04-26-2001, 08:57 AM
[img=http://www.striped-bass.com/Images/evil.gif]

Fishpart
04-26-2001, 10:16 AM
I was eyeing the schoolie rod, but I have a perfectly good 7 1/2 foot Garcia fiberglass 1965 model with three different kinds of guides to fill the bill. Unfortunately I have other fishing gear I "need" more.

I guess Schoolie Monster with his telescoping schoolie rod and I will need to fish together so no one else gets embarrased.

JohnR
04-26-2001, 10:40 AM
No Prob. It's tough to admit it but the thing I like most about Schoolie's Super Atomic Telescopic schoolie rod is my desire to give him a rough time about it. It works fine and I've seen him land keepers with it, like his massive 3.5 pound 29 inch keeper herring striper that he caught...

Schoolie, looks like you may have some competition for that autographed bagel...

schoolie monster
04-26-2001, 02:14 PM
Dude, I wish we were out there fishing right now and you could hack on the blade all you want... AT LEAST I'D BE F-I-S-H-I-N-G!!!!

Maybe if I stick my finger down my throat and throw up, my boss will send me home... better yet in his office, on his desk, on his shiny new titanium G4 laptop... blahhhhhhh.

Think that would work?

JohnR
04-26-2001, 02:29 PM
Just a couple days left to wait, pal... I promise - no more knocking the telerod until Sunday...

Jenn
04-26-2001, 05:32 PM
You guys have got me cracking up over hear!!!!! this is like the fourth post that I have read and cant stop laughing!!!