View Full Version : Assorted stuff for sale

Striperhound
11-05-2003, 08:20 AM
Cleaned out my stuff this weekend and decided to part with some stuff I just dont use. Will try and put as much description as I can.

Lamiglass Ron Arra Surf Pro XSRA 108-3, 9' 1 piece rod
rated for lures 3/8 to 2 1/4 oz, line 12-17lb. Used 1 time for 10 minutes-brand new condition. $225

St Croix Ben Doerr Surf System SS86M2 8'6'' Medium 2 piece surf rod. rated for 6-14lb line and up to 1 1/4 oz lures Moderate-fast Action. Used several times each year over the last 5 years. Good shape not perfect. $100

Ken Mica Custom Rod 8'8'' 1 piece rod with no reel seat, cork wrapped 2' butt. This rod was custom built and wrapped with nice detail and designed to be a vintage surf stick in look. Color blue with gold thread wraps. This rod has the same feel as the lamiglass Surf pro above. Used 1 time in good shape. Two small items of note: missing original tip- I took it off and put it on another rod. Small 1/2 inch section of the butt section has a small slice in the cork wrapping. $150

Redbone 9', 9 wt Fly Rod with removable fighting butt. Rod is in good condition used several times. This rod comes with a canvas covered rod tube for storage. $50

Shakespeare Ugly Stick 6' baitcasting rod, medium action rated 8-20lb line. Good condition used several times winter flounder fishing. $25

Redball Size 11 Bootfoot Neopreane Chest Waders. Good condition and they dont have any leaks. Used several times. $45

30 Gallon Keep Alive Infusior tank and aeration system. Tank is white and everything is in working condition. Used two season to keep herring alive. $115

Wavetech XXL 5MM Neopreane heavy surf jacket with hood. Jacket used 2 times and is in almost new condition. $125

The Surfcaster Belt Lure bag, this small plug bag has 5 compartments that carry 1 plug a piece. This is a small bag designed for fishing light. Used 2 times in almost new condition. $25

Sealand Porta Potti new never used in the box. $25

The Surfcaster 2 rod lockable roof rod rack. I have two racks which hold 4 rods. Used 2 seasons in very good condition. Retail in the surfcaster catalog is $169.95 each. $250 takes the pair.

Box of assorted lures which include 53 assorted lures and 20 or so assorted bucktail jigs. The assortment includes a mix of stuff that ranges from Gibbs polaris popper, superstrike poppers, metal lip swimmers, gibbs bottle plugs and some bomber plugs along with some other no name type plugs and tins. All of these items are used and many need hooks to be replaced. This box would be perfect for someone starting out that does not want to break the bank on new plugs and with a little work in replacing hooks could have some fine old plugs. $75

If you have interest in any of these items please shoot me an email at warren.kolodziejski@erac.com If items need to be shipped purchaser pays shipping and insurance. I will forward cost for insurance and shipping before we complete the deal so you can include it in the check. Will accept money order or certified bank check. If you are in the Rhode Island area you can stop by and look at the items just contact me via email. For each item sold I will donate $10 to the website.

Thanks Warren

JohnR
11-05-2003, 05:34 PM
Warren - you getting out of the game :( ? Or just making room for new :btu:

Striperhound
11-05-2003, 05:47 PM
Just minimizing, I just have way too much stuff.

capesams
11-05-2003, 06:50 PM
any atoms??:D

Striperhound
11-06-2003, 07:26 AM
I have digital photos of the whole plug assortment. Just shoot me an email at warren.kolodziejski@erac.com and I can attach the photos for you. The atoms I have are poppers

Warren

Bubblehead
11-07-2003, 03:08 AM
Will you break up the plug package into just the swimmers?

Striperhound
11-07-2003, 07:11 AM
Update:

As of today the plugs and surfcaster plug bag is spoken for. If the sales do not go through I can recontact others that have shown interest.

Thanks Warren

Notaro
11-07-2003, 08:30 AM
I am interested, Warren. The plug bag and plugs are one thing I need. Email me at this address, JosephTien@wyndtell.com

crashfromamesbury
11-08-2003, 09:11 PM
nice selection of plugs.. i will make sure they are well used..

thanks again

crash