View Full Version : Mystery trip Info!!!

Fisherwoman
04-27-2001, 07:00 PM
Due to some conflicting schedules with the women, and the large interest in the mystery trip, we are going to temporarily postpone "girls day" for another time. All women who would like to join the mystery trip are most certainly welcome, as Baitcaster and I are the hosts. We will try and reschedule Girls Day, as I think it is a must!!!
The mystery trip is looking quite large, so buddy up with each other if you can. Don't forget 5:00 AM Dunkin Donuts Sagamore bridge, TRY NOT TO BE LATE!!!!That is the bridge off of Rt 3 in case someone is not sure.
It is supposed to be a sunny day, mid 60's, but it will be cool in the morning.

1. Put on those thermals or extra sweat shirts.
2. Don't forget your waders!!!
3. Light tackle rods 7'-8'.
4. Mostly soft plastics and jigs, some poppers may be in order, time will tell.
5. Shade's would be a good idea as the sun is strong this time of year, and its not good for your eyes.
6. Bring munchies & beverages, just in case you might start to feel a little weak!!!
7. You fish as long as you want, no leaving time is set, that is up too you.
8. Bring an open mind, I don't know how the fishing will be, things are definately slower than last year at this time, but things can change in a hurry down there. You will meet a great group of people, and hopefully learn some new places to fish.

This is about a group of fisherman & women, getting together to share some BS stories, meet some new friends, share some new idea's, see some old friends and hopefully catch some fish. For those of you that can make we will see ya Sunday morning bright and early!!!! For those of you that can't, hopefully we can do something later on in the season.

Jenn, check your email!!!

JohnR
04-27-2001, 08:44 PM
Sounds good FW. We'll pack the cars tight. Will take at least one more, maybe two in my car for a total of 4 (might be tough to have 5 fat guys in the Bronco). Schoolie, bring the Jeep....

Sorry about the ladies night part but think Mid-May? When the toothy critters show down there ;D ? A little flats wading perhaps?? Not that I could go as I'm missing the necessary parts...

Jenn
04-27-2001, 09:09 PM
FW got your mail and sent some back!!

Hey maybe it is for the best .........we needed more recruits anyway!! HA!HA! So guys get you wives ready for mid may??? :)

2:30 A.M. sunday morning.....I will be ready to roll!! Heh,Heh,Heh....

Slipknot
04-27-2001, 09:47 PM
I'll bring my big white bus, it will hold 4-5 and plenty of room for gear in the back. Lost a half day today going back to get a idler pulley for the belt changed, you'd think they would've done that before I picked it up. Doesn't anybody do good work anymore? Can't wait til Sunday.

Got Stripers
04-28-2001, 07:30 AM
Ready to go, does anyone need a ride from the Halifax area, I'm flying solo? If so send me an email with your phone number and I will monitor my email off and on today, while I get some yard work done.

[img="http://www.rgsiroisco.com/fisherman.gif"]
Tight lines.

Saltheart
04-28-2001, 11:14 AM
Just cause the ladies couldn't get their act together , we get stuck fishing with girls? Now we got to worry about some girl catching more than one of us? Girls! :( Yuck! :) :)

Clammer
04-28-2001, 11:57 AM
ready and waiting/see ya Sunday//later

Jenn
04-28-2001, 01:55 PM
Hey.,...we had TWO girls get their acts together....but no others...oh well...at least you are stuck with the to nicest?? ones! HA!HA!

wel since I should leave the house in decent shape and I have to leave REAL early in the morning I am gonna go now....

P.S. (hee,hee) I HAVE COOTIES SALTHEART!!!!!