View Full Version : Anybody Got Anything To Be Grumpy About???

BigFish
11-09-2003, 05:01 PM
As of today, seeing as how it is a by week for the Pats, the Sox are not playing, and I could give a hoot in Hell about the Bruins and the Celtics, I really do not have much to be grumpy about! Other than the fact that the fishing season has come to a close...(at least for me)! It always goes by so fast. You try to fish your brains out, and anybody that knows me knows I fish alot, but it never seems to be enough!:huh: Anybody else have anything to be grumpy about today????:wall: :lossinit: :peessed: :think:

missing link
11-09-2003, 05:07 PM
my F*%$&^& boats are sleeping !! &^%*@$@%##@% lost a plug^$#^& and i stubed my toe*&^*:af:

BigFish
11-09-2003, 05:09 PM
I feel your pain ML...let it all out, don't hold anything back! Just go ahead and vent, I am here for you!!!:hf1: :jump1: :lossinit: :doh:

missing link
11-09-2003, 05:24 PM
saw u in '' the fisherman a week or so back. having some striper that we had in the freazer tonight :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af:

Squid kids Dad
11-09-2003, 05:36 PM
*&&^^&*((^%$$# LEAFS..I hat the DAMN things:af:

BigFish
11-09-2003, 05:53 PM
Thanks for saying so ML...yeah, that was a kind of special fish for me! Having just finished my first full season on Race Point, that was my first Race Point keeper!:bounce: I had read all about Race Point and Nauset Beach and to me those places are like striper mecca! I don't usually keep fish that small, but I did not have any in the freezer yet, and it being my first Race keeper, I thought we would have dinner! Fish weighed 17 pounds 6 oz. Got some great pictures with that fish too! If I had a scanner I would love to post em'! Took that fish in August and you know how slow August was???:uhuh: Mid afternoon on a mack chunk! Made my day....hey thanks for mentioning it! Ugly SOB though don't you think????

BigBo
11-09-2003, 06:32 PM
Yeah, I RAKED LEAVES TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af:
Couldn't convince the wife that we should let them blow into the neihbors yard.:exp:

Scotch Bonnet
11-09-2003, 07:34 PM
My 6 year old threw a baseball thru my front window. 20 degrees last night! 2 weeks for the custom Anderson window to come in. I was so mad I was gettin dizzy:mad:

capesams
11-09-2003, 07:44 PM
u wantta no whats pissin me off??///// all these #^%*^&( xxxxx faces:af:.........this is THE GRUMPY FOURM...:p :mad: :af: :rude: :bshake: :devil:

Squid kids Dad
11-09-2003, 07:47 PM
huh.???