View Full Version : Ahem,yoo-hoo....Slipknot.....

Jenn
04-30-2001, 07:35 PM
If I remember correctly you had it last so THANKS A LOT BUDDY!

This morning on my way back from P-town I got a haunting from the "striped-bass-message-board-vehicle-bustin-ghost"!! Hmmm....lets see it only took me 5 hours to make a 3 1/2 hour ride!!! doing 55mph.....tranny won't shift into OD >( and a lovely front end shake when the brakes are applied!!! oh boy it was SO much fun!!

the best part??? my hubby just had the tranny rebuilt!! I believe the work is guaranteed.....but he isnt gonna be happy.......

I think we ought to have a saence (sp?) to rid ourselves of this demon!!!!!

Slipknot
04-30-2001, 07:51 PM
Sorry to hear about that Jenn. I hope I didn't pass that demon on, actually it's still haunting me as my motor on the boat is not pumping water. Just what I need more service bills. It is time for a seance, who knows a good preist? Did you get your beach stickers?

On a good note I got rid of the skunk tonite after work down at Shell Point with a 25" striper, only got one but it's a start.

JohnR
04-30-2001, 08:03 PM
Father Guido Sarducci did that excorcism on Fenway Park half-a-dozen years ago, maybe give him a buzz....

It hit me too. I wore out my worm gear on my schoolie reel, got it just in time - Thanks Mike....

Jenn
05-02-2001, 12:46 AM
hey...one is better than none at all!!! Sorry to hear about the boat..... :(

well even though the weekend had a sucky ending I was still able to smile all day at work today!!

I did manage to get the osv permit, good news as far as the beach is concerned, didnt seem to loose much of it like the past few years. It sure was nice to take a nice quiet drive on the beach and it was absolutely gorgeous that day! I mean I could have been in shorts and not froze!!! Wont be long now after this weather expected this week! :)

Any of you going for your osv might want to think about it soon (as they have sold out last year) and they have already sold about a thousand in only a few weeks! :O

ragfly
05-02-2001, 06:20 AM
Hey , John why would you want to use father Sarducci? He didn't work for the Red Sox. They still can't win a world series ???

JohnR
05-02-2001, 07:18 AM
Ragfly,

He didn't rid the curse of the Bambino and help the Sox to a WS but he did end the serious two year slump in wins and got the "Sports Babe" off the radio waves in Boston (she was horrible)...