View Full Version : Chatam's slamin

Fisherwoman
06-08-2000, 08:45 PM
Well hello everbody, sorry to be off the board for a while, was on vacation last week down on the cape and then fished the tri-state tournament over the weekend. There were alot of fish caught and released during the tournament, and a great time was had by all. Spent this morning in Chatam at the bathtub, caught alot of bass up too 29 inches and got 1, 8lb Blue, as I was reeling in the blue I looked down in the water and to my disbelief, there was a 40+ inch bass cruzing along side of the bluefish that I had on my hook. Too bad it wasn't the bass, he was huge. Oh Well. Fished local south shore area tonight and did very well on the outgoing tides, with poppers and teasers. Great day on the water!!!!!! Hope everybody has tight lines this weekend.

Fisherwoman & baitcaster

JohnR
06-09-2000, 06:55 AM
Fisherwoman!! Good to hear about the bathtub... I did not see you two at the end of the Tri-State but how did you guys do??? We wrestled feisty Blues at Cotuit Saturday afternoon but nearly wrestled the SKUNK on Sunday am... Got my solitary bass (barely big enough to get my thumb in the lips to get the hook out) at 8:57am! Have not been out since and am suffering from severe itch and irritability... Three long weeks since my last keeper. Good luck to you and Bill...

Might see if the Schoolie+Monster is up for getting out to old reliable.... See ya