View Full Version : West Wall weather!!!

JohnR
05-01-2001, 11:09 AM
According to my WeatherBug, the closest station to the West Wall is reading 71 degrees and 10-15 mph SW winds. If that keeps up and some moving water develops (the Maunuck Beach (http://www.rhodetrip.com) webcam is showing calm water :( ), it'll be a good day at the Wall....

Wish I could make it but I need to relieve my wife tonight with the baby... she needs to sleep... Besides, next week the little rat schoolies will be in my backyard ;D

Fishpart
05-01-2001, 11:46 AM
Just as I suspected. I was plannign on trying for some rats maybe next Wednesday morning most of the bar should still be exposed by 5.

Striperbum
05-01-2001, 12:00 PM
Hey John - Damn and I had planned on going down today... I have to stay home today because of a brain dead auto glass installer that forgot to order the slider window for my truck ~ it was supposed to be installed yesterday am. (I ordered and left a deposit two weeks ago for he unit). He called this am and is installing it now.
Good luck to all that fish the wall today!
Fish on!
Rich

Bob Senior
05-02-2001, 06:05 PM
I was there today, twice. Once at around 1:00 and again at 4:00. Nada! A couple of guys caught some sea robbins, and a few small stripers, but that was it. The wind was SW at about 8 kts but no surf to speak of. I thought I'd get into them, but nothing doing.