View Full Version : Book Recommdentation

dondkim
11-14-2003, 03:34 PM
I finished "on The Run" by David DiBenedetto" and I must get some good books to read for the winter otherwise I may go :sick: :sick: :hang:

BigFish
11-14-2003, 03:36 PM
Did you like the book Dondkim??? I just finished the chapter when he is in Rhody with Tattoo, Habs and Laptew. I think its pretty good so far.

dondkim
11-14-2003, 04:27 PM
BigFish,

I enjoyed a lot.

This book was not a usual how to where to when to book and mentioning couple of my dear friends in the book made more fun to read.

I even cried when he mentioned World Trade Towers attacks because I was here that day on the 55th floor of Lincoln Building in Midtown Manhattan and watching helplessly the towers falling. I took two rolls of pictures in sequence of destruction of the Towers and I have developed and enlarged the pictures and few pictures are displayed in my office as a reminder.

I was also touched by him closing his writing with honouring and thanking his parents.

BigFish
11-14-2003, 04:31 PM
Makes ya think, don't it Dondkim???? Can't wait to finish the book! Did you just tell me the ending???:smash:

dondkim
11-14-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by BigFish
Makes ya think, don't it Dondkim???? Can't wait to finish the book! Did you just tell me the ending???:smash:

Yup.

dondkim
11-15-2003, 01:32 AM
So, anyone has any book recommendation??????
:confused: :confused: