View Full Version : Clarification

Rappin Mikey
11-18-2003, 01:07 PM
I just wanted to clarify a statement I made in regards to FWW's post GUILTY!!!! It seems that a number of you misinterperated what I was intending to have you interperate. I made a comment about the sniper being found guilty because he wasn't rich or white. I definitely should have phrased it differently. Number 1 when I read the statement afterwards it does seem to imply that I think the sniper was innocent. That couldn't be farther from the truth. Those men destroyed many peoples lives during their rampage. In my eyes the death penalty is to lenient for them. The only punishment that would be suitable for those two would be to combine all of the emmotional pain and tourment the families of the victims are going through, smash them over the head with it, and make them feel that for the rest of their miserable existance.
Number 2, when I made that comment I was referring to the rich guy who dismembered his victim and was found innocent. You see it gets me very angry when murderers are set free because of who they are. But anyway, yeah, I hope those snipers get the death penalty. Sorry if people got the wrong idea.
Seek first to understand then be understood. Right BW?

chris L
11-18-2003, 02:21 PM
Its not a color issue its a monitary issue . I knew what ya meant !

Us North Eastern African American Canadians Thank you for your clarification .

JohnR
11-18-2003, 04:09 PM
It seems that a number of you misinterperated what I was intending to have you interperate. Sounds to me like you didn't say what you intended to say :laughs:

C-5 CC
11-18-2003, 10:07 PM
RM-
It's all GOOD! Spring is a comming soon...I'll meet ya up at the spot above the bridge! You can let me in on your secret methods of catching all those damn fish. Ha Ha
Brandon

beachwalker
11-18-2003, 10:46 PM
RM,

No sweat on my end. You said it right.