View Full Version : Anyone watch "ER" last night?

fishweewee
11-21-2003, 12:14 PM
If so, did Dr. Romano get squished underneath that helicopter when it crashed?

chris L
11-21-2003, 12:40 PM
was anyone nekkid .

fishweewee
11-21-2003, 12:46 PM
I'm sure there were but as always I missed it. :rolleyes:

Jimbo
11-21-2003, 12:47 PM
I believe that is the assumption we were left with, as in the end a crane lifted up the wreckage of the helicopter and the scene ended with them shining their flashlights underneath. What I want to know is was Sherry Springfield's -ex hit by a piece of the helicopter and why it took him so much longer to get down to the ER than the two nurses that were in the elevator.

fishweewee
11-21-2003, 12:53 PM
Jimbo, I was thinking the same thing. He was presumably still up on the roof when the two (doc and nurse) were getting into the elevator (and the nurse got whacked in the back with a piece of flying helicopter blade).

I guess it's "wait until next Thursday" to find out what was underneath the wreckage...

macojoe
11-21-2003, 05:16 PM
they had a interview with him on today show, he is all done with the show so I guess he is dead!!

Katie
11-21-2003, 05:25 PM
darn. I missed it... sounded like a good episode too.. except i was watching fuse chanel 339 on sattilite i think.. but any way they were doing behind the people and music that suck. and it was all about micheal jackson and they had himas a pot head and stupid stuff like that but it was hillarious.. It you have a sence of humor and hate that guy then you would of loved this.

Jimbo
11-21-2003, 05:30 PM
I know I'll probably take some heat for this, but as a staunch, overprotective father I don't see any other way to regard Michael Jackson, except with contemt and hate. I'm sorry, but I just can find the good in that twirp and that's coming from a guy who bought third row field seats when he played in Philly back before some of you were even born.

Katie
11-21-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Jimbo
I know I'll probably take some heat for this, but as a staunch, overprotective father I don't see any other way to regard Michael Jackson, except with contemt and hate. I'm sorry, but I just can find the good in that twirp and that's coming from a guy who bought third row field seats when he played in Philly back before some of you were even born.

Its okay... if it was before the 90's then its okay... lol

BigFish
11-21-2003, 06:04 PM
ER has to be the most rediculous show on television...every week either a helicopter crashes outside the ER, or a bomb goes off in the ER, or there is a plague in the ER, or a train crashes through the ER?????:smash: :tm: :huh: Just the dumbest story lines, week after week, that it makes the show kind of......well....WEAK!!!! Lame and stupid, just the absolute worst and most unrealistic show on television!!! Shall I go on????:uhuh: :doh: