View Full Version : survivor

Christian
11-21-2003, 06:41 PM
anybody been keeping up with the series, i think ive seen every episode so far. my favorite character rupert was evicted last night. im done watching it, he was the best part of the show i think. me and my old algebra teacher at school have 20 minute conversations about this stuff at lunch during school. rupert was the man. he will be missed.

BigFish
11-22-2003, 01:54 PM
I agree with you Christian! Fishchick loves the show, there for, I get stuck watching it, but from what I have seen you are correct, Rupert was the best part of the show. Sorry for your loss!:bc: :bc: :bc:

Nebe
11-22-2003, 04:37 PM
I think they should do a survivor series on Nomans Island with a bunch of surfcasters.. now that would be a show I's watch...Think of the challanges... :D

Clammer
11-27-2003, 12:16 AM
the woman@#$% up tonight =============could have gotten burton off & then that slim e bag John///
How could they have listened to them =they knew he s chit ================I wonder how they felt when they all ffound out about his {dead} grandmother:smash: :smash:

Fishpart
11-27-2003, 07:34 AM
He will probably take that little secret off th island with him. How can they trust that slimy little eel?????????

Jenn
11-27-2003, 09:39 AM
I have to say rupert was my fav from the first episode....and I also hated that little snake from day one as well. the only reason I figure they keep him is if its down to two..you and weasel boy...whos will the others pick? because if it were me on that island I would have bound and gagged him by now and left him for the crabs!

He will probably take that little secret off th island with him. How can they trust that slimy little eel?????????

well they will find out when the go home and watch the show!
oh and please dont insult eels that way!:eek: ;) :D

Christian
11-27-2003, 11:10 AM
i still cant watch it, after Rupert leaving i just cant watch that show, ill see the last one to see rupert get his revenge but still i need more time to recover.:(