View Full Version : LONG Weekend Plans! Happy Thanksgiving!

JohnR
11-26-2003, 09:18 AM
OK First off, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Much to give thanks for, health, family, and friendships being key among them! Have a great Thanksgiving with your family & friends!

Seeing that many are heading into a long long weekend, whoze fishin' ?

fishsmith
11-26-2003, 09:22 AM
I'm on call, my wife is going away this weekend and I've got the boys. Please help.
Happy Thankgiving !!!

Fishpart
11-26-2003, 09:54 AM
Turkey thurs, fish fri weather permitting, family picture :rolleyes: sat, honey do list sun...........................................

Saltheart
11-26-2003, 11:14 AM
Busy , busy all weekend. tonight sister comes home. tomorrow , turkey day , Friday , making 20 gallons of homebrew , Sat fix my girlfriends brakes , Sunday monster Bluefish if lucky!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Enjoy the people around you!

STEVE IN MASS
11-26-2003, 11:34 AM
Got two pumpkin pies in the oven right now to bring to my sister's tomorrow.....and since I have some left over filling, gotta run to the store later to get another pie shell.....that should be a blast....:rolleyes: ...the supermarket on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving....:eek:.....oh well, I forgot to get the whipped cream, anyway.....

Tomorrow morning, enjoy a Bloody Mary or three while I make the 4 loaves of my famous sourdough bread that the family also insists I bring....one plain, two onion, and this year I'm gonna try something different.....jalepeno/rosemary.....:)

Head to Sis's for too much food....

Friday is up in the air....as is Saturday....maybe try to find some fish if the weather co-ops......Sunday, watch the Pats win again while I make a roast leg of lamb........

Whatever ya do, have a SAFE and HAPPY one! :)

missing link
11-26-2003, 11:37 AM
Going to conn for xgiving from thur-sat:D should be fun.. looking foward to being so full its not funny:laughs: eveybody have a fun and safe long weekend :)

Rappin Mikey
11-26-2003, 11:40 AM
Just beat the students in the annual student staff b-ball game.
Going to the Mardis Gras right after work.
Meeting up with Ricky @ 9:30 PM, then watch out Western MA!
Ma & dad's tomorrow along with another dinner W/ the girlfriends parents.
Try and find a place to fish

dondkim
11-26-2003, 12:00 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happy: :happy:

Gloucester2
11-26-2003, 12:11 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rappin Mikey
[B]
Going to the Mardis Gras right after work.

I prefer to think of it as the Springfield Ballet :D

BigBo
11-26-2003, 07:43 PM
Probably going to watch Brockton High football game. It's my old coach Armand Colombo's last game. He's retiring after this year. He was and still is a great coach. 316 career wins! Then pig out and hog the couch to watch the rest of the games on the tube.:yawn: :sleeps: :D

Slingah
11-26-2003, 07:56 PM
Sister-in laws for dinner, work on Friday.....RELAX SAT & SUN.
HAPPY TURKEY-DAY EVERYBODY and try not to stuff those pie-holes too full!:D

Jenn
11-26-2003, 08:08 PM
Meeting up with Ricky @ 9:30 PM, then watch out Western MA!

OH NO! stay on that side of the rivah ok????:eek:

Scotch Bonnet
11-26-2003, 09:12 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Headed to Watertown, Conn. to the in-laws tomorrow for the weekend.

nor-easter
11-26-2003, 10:07 PM
See Fisherwomans post above.