View Full Version : Awesome Pats Game!!

BigFish
12-07-2003, 08:15 PM
What can you say....Defense...Defense...Defense....and that awesome interception by Teddy Bruschi for the TD! They just keep rolling along! KC lost huge to Denver! Too bad Indy barely beat Tennesee!:bounce: :bounce: :claps: :kewl:

Squid kids Dad
12-07-2003, 08:21 PM
Bigfish...you are right WHAT a game....defense was awesome..mvp bruschi..i'll tip to that.....DEFENSE...DIVISION CHAMPS!!!! WAY TO GO PATS :happy:

Goose
12-07-2003, 08:24 PM
Gillette was smokin;).....awsome game, wicked into it:)

D

fishaholic18
12-07-2003, 08:32 PM
Can u say SUPERBOWL????:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

FishermanTim
12-07-2003, 11:43 PM
Let's see, Pats won, Denver beat KC, right now, we've clinched our division and can possibly clinch home field and a by in the playoffs. What a season.

Didn't Vrbal (?) create both miami fumbles?
It seemed that he would get on the line and blitz the linemen right out of their shoes.

Goose
12-08-2003, 10:28 AM
How bout that R.Harrison is he an animal or what? After watching the 1st half I thought it would be a feild goal game. Questionable feild goal, I don't think it would have mattered either way...Patriots out played them on both sides. What else does this team have to prove to get respect from the national media. It seems to me that when Bob Kraft said he wanted a franchise like San Fran's he wasn't kidding....that guy is all about winning and pleasing the fans....I'm happy to be a NewEngland Fan!