View Full Version : assorted items for sale

Striperhound
12-10-2003, 09:10 AM
Lamiglass Ron Arra Surf Pro XSRA 108-3, 9' 1 piece rod
rated for lures 3/8 to 2 1/4 oz, line 12-17lb. Used 1 time for 10 minutes-brand new condition. $200

St Croix Ben Doerr Surf System SS86M2 8'6'' Medium 2 piece surf rod. rated for 6-14lb line and up to 1 1/4 oz lures Moderate-fast Action. Used several times each year over the last 5 years. Good shape not perfect. $100

Ken Mica Custom Rod 8'8'' 1 piece rod with no reel seat, cork wrapped 2' butt. This rod was custom built and wrapped with nice detail and designed to be a vintage surf stick in look. Color blue with gold thread wraps. This rod has the same feel as the lamiglass Surf pro above. Used 1 time in good shape. Two small items of note: missing original tip- I took it off and put it on another rod. Small 1/2 inch section of the butt section has a small slice in the cork wrapping. $150

Redbone 9', 9 wt Fly Rod with removable fighting butt. Rod is in good condition used several times. This rod comes with a canvas covered rod tube for storage. $50

Shakespeare Ugly Stick 6' baitcasting rod, medium action rated 8-20lb line. Good condition used several times winter flounder fishing. $25

Redball Size 11 Bootfoot Neopreane Chest Waders. Good condition and they dont have any leaks. Used several times. $45

30 Gallon Keep Alive Infusior tank and aeration system. Tank is white and everything is in working condition. Used two season to keep herring alive. $115

Wavetech XXL 5MM Neopreane heavy surf jacket with hood. Jacket used 2 times and is in almost new condition. $100

Sealand Porta Potti new never used in the box. $25

The Surfcaster 2 rod lockable roof rod rack. I have one rack which hold 2 rods. Used 2 seasons in very good condition, just some sun fade on the black finish. Retail in the surfcaster catalog is $169.95 each. $125 takes the rack.

If you have interest in any of these items please shoot me an email at warren.kolodziejski@erac.com If items need to be shipped purchaser pays shipping and insurance. I will forward cost for insurance and shipping before we complete the deal so you can include it in the check. Will accept money order or certified bank check. If you are in the Rhode Island area you can stop by and look at the items just contact me via email.

Thanks Warren
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notaro
12-10-2003, 06:00 PM
Warren, I tried emailing tou four times and they ended up with a address error notification. Is that the correct address?

Striperhound
12-10-2003, 06:11 PM
Joseph,

Just shot you an email.

Warren