View Full Version : I'm pisser grumpy

UserRemoved1
12-10-2003, 10:41 AM
Yesterday ny deli calls me and says my credit card declined....I say huh? Sent them full payment last week as I do every month....call GM card they say "takes up to 14 days" to actually post the payment even though they show it online. I say BS and tellem to stuff the card.....
Wierd that the online statement says $800 balance and available credit -1082.00

This morning I log back on to send them a message and someone mischarged my card by a few extra digits....sposed to be $425.00 plus $5 shipping, and they charged me $4255.00!

Gm card processes the transaction even though it's over my self imposed $4k limit, charges me $29 overlimit fee.

Effin jerks. I called the merchant just now and lit off like a roman candle :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :mad: :mad: :whackin: :whackin: :whackin: :rocketem: :splat:

JohnR
12-10-2003, 11:00 AM
Why do you have a monthly installment plan at a Deli ? :laughs: :buds:

UserRemoved1
12-10-2003, 11:09 AM
naaaa dude I bought some hotdogs for my dad for xmas....Rochester WHITE-HOTS

If you ever had one you'd know why it was worth $47 to ship them in cold in dry ice :D

Karl F
12-10-2003, 11:35 AM
I hate those companies, been F'd over by them, the amazing thing is they never apologize for their mistakes, and try to F you in the process... NO MORE for me, got my bank card with the MC logo, comes outta the account, if I have to use it, and thats it.

Hope you get it straightened out to your satisfaction, and make sure that they didn't put a schmear on your CR for their error, been there, done that! (And it is hell to straighten out!)

Billybob
12-10-2003, 12:07 PM
Oh Salty - now ya done it, you really struck a nerve here.Credit card companies are the worst.Check this out:
A few years back, I start getting calls from collection agencies for payments on a card issued in Florida, what? don't live there, never did - whats the name? Ohhhh, I know her. How is it you issued a credit card in my name to someone with a different name who lives in another state? Didn't that seem kinda strange to you? Didn't ya think you shoul call me? O.K. well, ya see seems this old girlfriend happened to have my name and ss# and you a-holes issued a card without even so much as my signature on it - that's called fraud, it's illegal - maybe you ought to know that.
"Well sir, you'll have to pursue this"
O.K. then miss ahole, fax me a copy of the credit app this b**tch filled out will ya?
"Sorry sir, we can't do that for privacy purposes"
Can you believe it.
morons.

fishweewee
12-10-2003, 12:28 PM
American Express and MBNA Mastercard/Visa are the most customer-friendly cards I've ever used.

Discover Card sux. :af:

bassmaster
12-10-2003, 01:06 PM
whats a credit card:confused:
I dont own one:D

chris L
12-10-2003, 02:52 PM
its a little plastic card that is a black hole to your pay check . At least thats what ive heard .

Mike P
12-10-2003, 04:50 PM
Maybe if you crossed the bridge and visited America more, you'd know :D :laughs: :happy:

Oh, chit, I mean :( :af: :smash:

Newboater
12-11-2003, 03:35 PM
Well, I can ache for ya

BUT

Got a call one evening around 9 pm. Thought it was a telemarketer but it was a Credit Fraud Division call. Said sorry to call you so late but did you happen to buy 2 round trip tickets to the Far East this afternoon for a flight tomorrow in Miami ?

Huh? I said no and that I was in New Hampshire.

Guy said 'Though so - this was not in your normal spending habits. I'll disapprove the credit and close your account immediately. I'll have a new card out to you next week. Can you wait that long?'

I said "If you are going to verify my SSN and mothers last name, you're going to have to mail me the paperwork cuz I'm not giving it to you over the phone".

His reply: He laughed and said "I have all your information in front of me. Don't ever give that info to anyone for verification because it would be a fraud. I just noticed it because it was not in your normal spending habits. Tear up your card and your new one will be there in 3 to 6 days"

So - They are not all bad.

The Ole Sarge

JohnR
12-12-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Newboater
but did you happen to buy 2 round trip tickets to the Far East this afternoon for a flight tomorrow in Miami ?
The Ole Sarge

DAMN! And I was going to hunt Nemo out on the reef!

Jimbo
12-16-2003, 03:42 PM
Not having a good day! I'd say on the scale it was a Pissa Grumpy Day. I was asked to coordinate a blood drive at work. We have 350+ employees here. The Red Cross asked for around 40 donors to make it work their while. I'm at 29 with three days to go. I'm so dissappointed with co-employees. Some of the excuses they come up with are so lame I want to put them thru a chum chopper live and let the gulls divvy them their fetid remains. Some of the top excuses:
1) Hanukkah begins at sundown (OK, the drive goes from 8:30- 2:00PM, what's your point).
2) I had a bad experience once (turns out it wasn't with donating , they misplaced his donor card so he's not donating anymore).
3) Seven years ago my doctor told me I was anemic so I can't (you haven't been to the doctor since or he didn't tell you how to rectify that?).
4) I'm a contractor, if they renew my contract I'll give, otherwise January 1st I'm outta here.

With the recent storm and holidays coming up blood supplies in our area are low right now. All I can say is, "What a bunch of demoralizing ass wipes I work with. I'm ashamed of them all."