View Full Version : Solution for all

Got Stripers
12-11-2003, 06:09 PM
that have been eating too much during the holidayshttp://www.ledgerunnerbaits.com/bubbleyum.jpg something the color of a favorite antacid liquid:).

Actually testing the new site guy (JohnR) to upload this picture and at the same time advise the new and improved bubblegum color is here. BM, that half bait at the top is the sluggo you gave Slip to give to me, but ironically I'd already ordered from a new supplier. Previously I'd been making my own with white and red, but the color wasn't as pink as people liked and wasn't consistent over time and with different heat.

At both shows I will have a big bucket of 9 & 13 inch rubber in this color as a show special and at a discount price, along with a big bucket of the same sizes of big rubber in purple/black and likely red/black.

STEVE IN MASS
12-11-2003, 06:39 PM
Nice GS......:)....just a question/suggestion.....how hard would it be to give the curlytails that color body, but a white tail, or vice versa? I see lot's of speckled trout and Fluke in Hatteras in my future if you can do that....:)

And, what about those jerks with the top half bubblegum and the bottom half white, or again, vice versa?

Just a thought..........

Christian
12-11-2003, 07:24 PM
cant wait till msba show so i can stock up.:D

Got Stripers
12-11-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by STEVE IN MASS
Nice GS......:)....just a question/suggestion.....how hard would it be to give the curlytails that color body, but a white tail, or vice versa? I see lot's of speckled trout and Fluke in Hatteras in my future if you can do that....:)

And, what about those jerks with the top half bubblegum and the bottom half white, or again, vice versa?

Just a thought..........

No problem, done it for several guys, whatever color is in the tail will cover the body, you tell me I pour it.