View Full Version : Who Is Going To The MSBA Meeting/Christmas Party Wednesday Night?

BigFish
12-13-2003, 08:59 PM
:buds: Yup, a few beers, some good food, a bunch of great people and you got yourself an MSBA Christmas party! Who is goin'? All are welcome, however in the spirit of the season all are requested to bring a toy for a boy or a girl which will be donated to Childrens Hospital to be delivered to someone who is on Santas good list! The gift, I usually buy a couple of gifts in the $15.00 range, one for a boy and one for a girl, must be wrapped and a tag placed on the gift designating whether boy or girl and the age appropriate for the child recieving the gift! This is a great way to spread some joy to some children who could really use it at this time of year!:kewl: As for food, it is a pot luck so bring a little something so we all don't go hungry! Chicken wings, meatballs, cold cut platters, if you have a specialty please feel free to bring it! This is a great time so please come by, and enjoy a little of the Christmas spirit! Hope to see some new faces there! Merry Christmas to all!:buds: :gu: :uhuh: :cheers: :happy:

BasicPatrick
12-13-2003, 09:03 PM
I will be there to see th next President elected and the traditional handing off of the gavel. will be a bittersweet night for me.

Raider Ronnie
12-13-2003, 09:57 PM
Looks like snow for Wed. night into Thurs,
Bad for most people, GOOD for me:D Ron

BigFish
12-13-2003, 10:04 PM
So it will be a white Christmas party!:jump:

flatts1
12-13-2003, 10:56 PM
I'll be there and maybe my wife. Depends if we can get a baby sitter.

Notaro
12-13-2003, 11:09 PM
BF, I got a rod I would like to donate to. It costs me 23 bucks from DC. I don't have the use for it anymore. It can be used for inshore fishing, nothing heavy. It's a 7 ft stilstar rod, black. I couldn't sell it. I want to donate it. Is it this wednesday, right? And since I am a non-member, am I eligible to join the party or not? The reel to that rod is shot. Unless you have an objection, let me know. And if it doesn't work, I have some expensive wu-tang clan gear that I don't use anymore. Don't laugh and don't ASK.:doh:

Squid kids Dad
12-13-2003, 11:11 PM
Will be there also...Meatballs for everyone

fishweewee
12-13-2003, 11:13 PM
would love to attend but it's somewhat of a long drive for me. :hihi:

Joey T
12-13-2003, 11:50 PM
I am four months away from being 21 years old. Can I have some boozes? I won't dance silly, but I will say moot sentences like a couple of young boys who went to Van Wilder's party, who said to each other in their drunken state, "Dude, *slurred* I love you," "Dude, no I love you, man. *belech*.":D Just kidding.

BigFish
12-14-2003, 12:09 AM
Notaro, thanks for the offer of the rod donation, but it really is not an item that we could use at this months meeting though perhaps in the future but thank you and make sure you come Wednesday as you are most certainly welcome and it would be a pleasure to meet you so come say hello!:wave: Squid Kids Dad, make sure you introduce yourself to me....I will be the one chowing down on the meatballs!:uhuh: Fishweewee....if the weather permits, make the drive, it will be a good time and it would be nice to meet you!:kewl: Flatts1....your wife better be there, there is no smokin' you know!:doh: Sorry Joey T, they will most definately be checking ID's. Like the Red Sox say "wait till' next year", so just about the time we are finished celebrating our World Series victory.....you will be old enough to drink!:laugha: Come out for food and fun anyway Joey T!

Joey T
12-14-2003, 12:38 AM
Spike the eggnog for me, not too much. Just kidding. Oh, where is the celebration is going to be at, Viking's club? I can take a redline to Braintree or somewhere in Quincy. I got me a BIG supersoaker cannon gun that it has been unused since my teen years.

Van
12-14-2003, 09:53 AM
I'm gonna cook up a couple of trays of ziti with meatballs.
Picked everything up yesterday.
Now I just need to get out of work early on Wednesday.

See yuz there. :cheers: :cheers: :buds: :buds: :gu: :gu:

FLATTS: Bring Josh to my house, the wife will be here and my daughter. Let me know if your interested, and I'll check...

flatts1
12-14-2003, 04:06 PM
Larry,

Are you offering to baby sit?

Don't worry though. Even if Cheryl isn't physically present, she will be there in spirit since I will be bringing some of here kick-butt baked BBQ chicken.

Mike

Notaro
12-15-2003, 03:46 AM
yummy, councilman flatts. BF, what time?

JohnR
12-15-2003, 08:58 AM
Not sure if I can make it - looked slim even before the whole family got sick...

Joey T / Notaro - please stick to one username :p :smash:

BasicPatrick
12-15-2003, 10:42 AM
Flatts 1 is running for VP:happy:

notaro...you do not have to be a member to come to any MSBA monthly meting.

Alittle birdie told me that there just possibly could be an ABU

:D ON THE RAFFLE TABLE

redcrbbr
12-15-2003, 10:46 AM
going to try and make it up there for this meeting with my two girls. problem i have is i never know when i will get out of work, but i'll try and escape. hope to see you all;)

Katie
12-15-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by redcrbbr
going to try and make it up there for this meeting with my two girls. problem i have is i never know when i will get out of work, but i'll try and escape. hope to see you all;)

kewl.. :D

Notaro
12-16-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by BasicPatrick
Flatts 1 is running for VP:happy:

notaro...you do not have to be a member to come to any MSBA monthly meting.

Alittle birdie told me that there just possibly could be an ABU

:D ON THE RAFFLE TABLE

How much is the raffle? I am going to take the train.

BigFish
12-17-2003, 03:18 PM
It's Party Time!:happy: :bounce: :jump: :buds: :gu: :cheers:

Bobbike
12-17-2003, 03:23 PM
I'll be there, I want to see the Nut that becomes our next Pres.

BigFish
12-17-2003, 03:24 PM
Sometimes "you" feel like a nut.....sometimes "you" don't! Feelin' nutty today Bob?:smash:

BigFish
12-17-2003, 03:29 PM
I hope the Sea Monkeys come out to play tonight!:happy: