View Full Version : Sunday night football

Slipknot
12-14-2003, 11:30 PM
OK, I missed it while out shoveling but caught part of a replay of one of the Saints getting a cellphone from under the goalposts and making a call. :eek: WTF?

whatever happen to spiking the ball?:smash: :smash:

Goose
12-15-2003, 09:40 AM
Out numbered 4 to 1.....survivor finally. I seen the highlights:rolleyes:.....how bout when players celebrate after a td when their team is down 31-10 in the 4th:smash: I hope D.Branch doesn't fall into that catagory or he'll go time out:D

Mike P
12-15-2003, 03:04 PM
He got flagged for that cell phone stunt. The Ain'ts had to kick off from the 20. It might have really hurt them if it wasn't the sorry-assed Jints they were playing?

Did you see the next end zone celebration after that, where the guy who scored waved the rest of the team over, one of them made a pretend-camera with his hands and the guy who scored posed for about 6 pictures? I thought #89 for the Giants was gonna knock him on his ass but he thought better of it.

And what great feat of athleticism was he celebrating? Having a blocked FG attempt bounce right up into his hands and outrunning a kicker and his holder (a 35 year old punter) :doh: