View Full Version : Another "Plug Night" at MSBA???

BigFish
12-16-2003, 07:15 PM
I have begun putting together the entertainment schedule for MSBA for 2004! I would like to know if you guys would be interested in having another "Plug Night" at an MSBA meeting in the spring, probably April or May? We had Bassmaster speak and demonstrate his plug building talents last August at "Plug Night" and he was awesome (you really were great BM and thats no BS) but this time we will need to take a slightly different direction to keep it interesting to the membership. Maybe have someone discuss painting technique, and maybe demonstrate, I don't know! Still thinking about it, so if you have any ideas how we could keep "Plug Night" interesting without beating a dead horse, please post your ideas, I would appreciate your input! Still would like to have many of you display and sell your plugs if interested! I think last time "Plug Night" was well recieved, everyone really enjoyed it! Maybe we could have some of you antique plug collectors display some of your prize plugs? I am kind of leaning towards having a bigger display area and more people showing their stuff! Any thoughts would help....thanks guys!:thanks:

UserRemoved1
12-16-2003, 08:49 PM
I'm there :D

Dunno what we could do different?

bassmaster
12-17-2003, 11:03 AM
dump the old Pharts in that club

Slipknot
12-17-2003, 11:25 AM
that's real nice Dave:rolleyes: :smash: Someday you will be an old phart too Dave, won't be long you crusty grump :p

That may be good Bigfish, but it sounds like a free flea market.
Hard to paint plugs in that space unless you brush it on, spray cans won't be too good=no ventilation:( I'm sure you can come up with some creative way to make it work.

Karl F
12-17-2003, 11:41 AM
Another plug night sounds great, like Slip said, don't know about the painting, not sure if you would want that many fisherman huffing spray paint :laughs:
Ughhh, maybe not May, though, OK? If I'm spending a night out in May, I'm gonna have sand under my feet ;) know what I mean?

BigFish
12-17-2003, 01:05 PM
Yeah...I did not think about that Slip and Karl....I will come up with something, I could use all your input! You guys are the reason I did it last year, you all do such great work! It is based on the folks who turn em' at home!:happy:

bassmaster
12-17-2003, 01:15 PM
see i put life onto topic:D

BEETLE
12-20-2003, 05:29 PM
Make it happen guys - the first plug night was great time. You could have heard a pin drop while the talks were going on. Everyone was paying attention.

Nice job again Bassmaster... like Bigfish sez .... no BS.