View Full Version : A pirate walks into a bar

Canalman
12-19-2003, 07:53 PM
A pirate walks into a bar..

He's dressed just as you would expect a pirate to be dressed, ya know, ruffly shirt, peg leg, eye patch and other attire associated with swash buckling, pillaging and the like. The only thing is he has a boat steering wheel stuck on his "fishing rod" get my drift? (JohnR I'm trying to be family friendly)

Anyway... he walks up to the bar and says "bartender pour me a whiskey tall with no ice." The bartender turns to him with the glass and says "doesn't that steering wheel bother you?"

And the pirate says "Arrrr it drives me nuts!"

rocketman
12-19-2003, 10:06 PM
I saw a pirate captain in a restaurant, he had a wooden leg, a hook for a hand and a patch over his eye. I went over and struck up a conversation. After a while I asked about the peg leg. "Lost it to a shark" he said. How about the hook? lost in a sword fight. How'd yah lose the eye? "a seagull pooped in it" What I exclaimed.
" It was my first day with the new hook" he said.

:smash:

Raven
12-20-2003, 07:33 AM
I LAUGHED BIGTIME!

Nebe
12-20-2003, 09:17 AM
A kid goes up to an angry pirate and askes him a question....

QUESTION- "How much does a pirate charge for ear-piercing?"

ANSWER- " ARRRRR..... a buck an ear!"

missing link
12-20-2003, 10:01 AM
ya heard of the brand new pirate movie coming out:
:
:
:
:
its rated arhhhhhhhhhhhh :laughs:

BigFish
12-20-2003, 10:26 AM
Its Halloween and little Joey is going to school dressed as a pirate.....he gets into class and his teacher says, "Joey, that is a nice pirate costume, but where are your Buccaneers"? Joey replies..."they are under my b#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&' hat"!:hihi: :laugha: :hs: