View Full Version : Hey Roccus aka Jerry

Slipknot
05-15-2001, 08:38 PM
Roccus, do you have an open boat with the name Roccus in big letters on the side?

Roccus
05-16-2001, 08:14 AM
Slipknot,
Yep...that would be me. My son and I were down along the south side of the Cape Monday. We fished from the Waquoit jetty back past Menahaunt, over to Nobska & down around Nonamesset Island. Had two small schoolies to show for the day & dropped a couple more.
Some weird weather in the PM...wind went from due Northwest to due Southeast in about 10 seconds...then from sunny to driving, cold rain & back to sunny over 15 minute span...very strange.
Where were you?

Slipknot
05-16-2001, 09:10 AM
I was working, on my way to Brockton to Beaver Woodworking up thru the backroads and I saw your boat on the trailor at your house and figured it was yours.

Too bad you didn't get more fish. That's weather in New England for you.

Roccus
05-16-2001, 09:47 AM
[quote]Slipknot (05-16-2001 10:10):I was working, on my way to Brockton to Beaver Woodworking up thru the backroads and I saw your boat on the trailor at your house and figured it was yours.>>
Sure. Washington St. The big, old (1700s) colonial on the hill. If you pass by anytime, stop & say Hi...coffee's usually on. Beaver's a great place, isn't it? My wife hates to see me head over there because I can't seem to go in the place without buying stuff. Same as with a bait & tackle shop.

<<Too bad you didn't get more fish. That's weather in New England for you.>>
Didn't matter...we got out FISHING! That's what counts. <g> Anyhow, stop in anytime you're in the vicinity & have a few minutes to spare.