View Full Version : this Weather VERY strange

Raven
12-30-2003, 02:32 PM
i just saw a chipmunk outside which i normally dont see until the warmer weather of the february thawing out. Seems quite early.
maybe we're going to have a short winter this year.HMMMM :rolleyes:

Jimbo
12-30-2003, 03:01 PM
I agree and thought the same thing this morning watching a gang of young squirrels in my backyard. They looked like they were on performance enhancing acorns or something. They were so whacked out on squirrel steroids it never occurred to them that they were like totally munching out on the seed in my squirrel proof bird feeder. It's just a travesty to see animals behave this way.

missing link
12-30-2003, 03:04 PM
weird haven' see any chipmunks or squirrls out side near my house since i got that bb gun :smash: eat all the damn bird seed &*#@$#@ climb all over everything *&%##$:laughs:

Raven
12-31-2003, 09:50 AM
i have a wicked aggressive squirell dog....so i keep a couple of squirells around just for her enjoyment as dogs without purpose (ie a job) aren't too happy .... alls i have to say is "squirell sadie squirell" and out the door she goes like a rocket. Its funny to watch them bastages leap into the air to escape those teeth.
they can clean you out in a day of 20 dollars of birdseed and that gets way to costly. Chipmunks i don't mind and occasionally
one gets into the house and i just say hey dude whazup?
i've had them walk right between my feet many times because they know who's feeding them. seeing their stuffed cheeks is a riot....
:happy:

Karl F
12-31-2003, 10:10 AM
Saw it here this AM... juvy squirrels and red chipmunks, running around, acting whacky, like they all just drank a pot of coffee each... warm too, feels like spring...
herring running yet? :eek:

striperjerk1
12-31-2003, 10:18 AM
How would you feel living with all those nuts in youre nest? :eek:

Raven
12-31-2003, 10:46 AM
they didnt have little santa hats on did they?

karl yell out the window hey al.......vin..... and see if they look... :D
perhaps you meant : red squirells
in upper state newyork they are solid black. In california i was able to stand beside a tree and hold up a peanut still in the shell
and call them down to take it from me... so totally tame there!

same with racoons and i have pictures to prove it

Karl F
12-31-2003, 11:12 AM
it's the high pitched voices I can't stand...

well, they ain't squirrells, so, what should I call them?

Christian
12-31-2003, 11:39 AM
slingshot- glass marbles- WHAP!!!