View Full Version : Crap - sick again

JohnR
12-30-2003, 04:43 PM
Crap

RIROCKHOUND
12-30-2003, 05:03 PM
Sucks man... had it just before turkey day... was drinking day-quil like it was goin out of style.... at least it aint fishing season lol

Moose Nuckle
12-30-2003, 05:32 PM
John,
Sorry to here your sick. I have the cure for you. Sea Monkey Soup. Chicken soup then add Capt. Morgan. You should feel better in about a day...:happy: :happy:

UserRemoved1
12-30-2003, 06:21 PM
$ux

hope you feel better

Clammer
12-30-2003, 06:39 PM
WHat the #$%^ are you living on ??????????????////

& Don,t blame the daycare //Gwen also works where there is a ton of people/kids///////////

I was looking for someone to run upriver New Year Day ==============================you gotta start doin drugs /then you won,t know if your sick//////////////////:confused: ;)

fishweewee
12-30-2003, 06:47 PM
John-

run out to cvs and get some

1) oscillococcinum, 3x day for a week - homeopathic remedy that fires up your immune system

2) zinc lozenges - zinc prevents viruses from binding to epithelial cells in your throat

3) echinacea tincture (20 drops in water 3x day). this also fires up your immune system.

this stuff is cheaper at the Vitamin Shoppe.

cuts down time i'm sick. sooner you take it after you feel ill, faster it works.

-B

STEVE IN MASS
12-30-2003, 07:19 PM
You sick guys just stay away from Foxborough, will ya!.....

John, sorry to hear that, but as WeeWee said.....zinc......and in the future, take it anyway, even during well times, along with C's and E's......

The wife :smash: 's me when I don't take, every night, the multitude of vitamins she buys......and I :smash: her when I see the bill......but gotta tell ya, I'm going on well over three years without any maladies, knock on wood.......so she must be onto something......

MAC
12-31-2003, 12:10 AM
JohnR, hope ya feel better soon. I am just starting to feel human again after they tried cutting my head off. I don't care if I ever eat mashed potatos, pudding or ice cream ever again:af: :af:

CAL
12-31-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Newell Guy
JohnR, hope ya feel better soon. I am just starting to feel human again after they tried cutting my head off. I don't care if I ever eat mashed potatos, pudding or ice cream ever again:af: :af:
Newelly, what they do, take out yer tonsils at 40?

CAL
12-31-2003, 12:20 AM
John, hope you feel better. I been feeling like death for the last couple days, hope you don't got what I got.

MAC
12-31-2003, 04:24 AM
That was just one part of trying to correct obstructed sleep apnea. Good thing is, even with a stuffed up nose I can breathe better than I have in years. Everybody I talked too said fixing a deviated septum was going to hurt, but that paled compared to the sore throat. Without taking the meds :drool: :drool: it hurt like heck just to swallow water never mind food. And after 4 1/2 days of eating mush I aint real happy:af: Till I take the meds:drool:

JohnR
12-31-2003, 08:29 AM
I think after todays Bowl Monstah, I'll be all cured :doh:

Felt like a flu coming on but it might just be a bug

UserRemoved1
12-31-2003, 08:52 AM
John did you get a pm from me or did it disappear into internetland?

capesams
12-31-2003, 08:53 AM
may as well join the happy group o sickies,,,after goin to my m-i-l's fa x-mass, I got it. didn't know what day or time it was fa 3 days, after the fever broke, I felt like a millon again, then the a$$ blasters kicked in. still don't dare ta phart without , well u know. still got the head hurts an now the outher end, but HEY I home an not THERE so I'm feelin much better. see u at the pluggers meet an I'll spread some chear:devil:

Billybob
12-31-2003, 12:36 PM
Damn John, sorry to hear it.
If it's any consolation, I've been jabbed and poked and pricked more in the last few months than the whole rest of my life.
Started with knee pain - thought it might be Lyme's, blood test negative, 8 freekin knee injections - hmm, still looks like Lyme's, another blood test - negative, hmm, maybe it's something worse - brain scan MRI last week.

BRAIN PERFECTLY NORMAL :happy: :happy: :eek:
( hard to believe , huh)

Next week - spinal tap (not the movie)

Hang in there John, it's all we can do.

Billybob has taken the prohibition of happy hoppy bouncing tampon one-time exemption for this thread per the bylaws of S-B.com and has been duly recorded

Raven
12-31-2003, 05:40 PM
please get well soon.....PLUS
and as soon as you can - or "when" you have an appetite
eat something real hot and spicy ok which -> doubles the power of your imune system also...i mean hot enough to make little beads of sweat form on your nose in two minutes or less....thats "nuclear" ok

soon as i feel that hot fuzzy feeling in my forehead ,the one where you say -> uh oh not again ! :wall: >>FLU<<

thats when you have to eat "nuclear food " with plenty of black pepper or ->
mongolian fire oil (3 alarm fire juice) like tear gas when dropped on a hot skillet so be careful, maybe some spicy hot (cajun )chicken wings....well you get the idea - and i will promise to you - (as i read the book called, "how to double the power of your imune system" - using spicy foods and i have tested it personally)
that you will feel much better the next day LIKE 50 -60 % better!
just be aware that what goes in hot comes out HOT so be practical (judicial) in that regard.... :D

MrsSFrances
12-31-2003, 07:30 PM
Sorry to hear your sick John...Somethin must be going around...the kids are sick here...I am getting sick....

GRRRRR...its never ending.....:af:

Get well soon:)