View Full Version : Who's Going to the East Bay Show Jan. 13?

Crafty Angler
01-04-2004, 12:58 PM
Talked to Iron Mike yesterday, told him I might meet him at the East Bay Angler's Show - but I haven't mailed in for my ticket yet :rolleyes:.

Mike said there was a number to call in this month's OTW, guess I'll call to see if there's still any tickets left - does anybody know?

So I'm gonna try to make it - anybody else goin'?

JohnR
01-04-2004, 03:39 PM
Yeh, haven't sent money in a ticket either :smash:

Slipknot
01-04-2004, 05:40 PM
I remember reading something recent that said get them fast as about 3/4 were sold already or something like that.

I have my 2 tickets, I just hope my friend comes with me otherwise I will have an extra one.

GBOUTDOORS
01-04-2004, 08:10 PM
Goose and I have our tickets and will be there.

Crafty Angler
01-05-2004, 07:17 PM
Well, I picked up this month's copy of OTW and saw in the Coming Events that ticket requests had to be postmarked by Jan. 3rd, so it looks like I'm S.O.L. ( and I don't mean the website) -

It's always a good show - if ya don't mind the crowds, which I'm not nuts about anyway.

Hey, John, maybe we oughta just hit the Coddington Brew House instead and I'll bring one of my Laptew videos with me - Billy will put it in the VCR for us.

Yeah, that's the ticket :cheers:

Mr. Sandman
01-06-2004, 11:48 AM
I read about this on holiday and couln't do squat about it.

What is the chance of getting in at the door? Looks slim.

Crafty Angler
01-06-2004, 05:42 PM
Mr. Sandman -

The EBA guys have been pretty adamant in the past about tickets not being available at the door - I don't think there's gonna be anybody scalping there before the doors open.

I dunno, you could always go and tell 'em you're with the band or something :smash: