View Full Version : Patriots

Squid kids Dad
01-04-2004, 04:36 PM
Who would you rather have them play next week?? Personally I think they can beat anyone the way they are playing now..Just worried about their kicking game....GO PATS

BigFish
01-04-2004, 04:43 PM
I believe the choices will be, depending on todays games, either Tennesee or Denver and if those are the choices I really don't favor one over the other. I honestly do not think there is a team out there that can beat the Pats right now! That is how well this team is playing right now, in my opinion!:kewl: Bring on next week!

BigFish
01-04-2004, 06:12 PM
If Indy wins over Denver, I think we play the Titans, if Denver beats Indy, I think we play Denver? I don't know, the only team in the playoffs that might have a chance to beat us is Indy I think! Not really worried about anyone else. Did anyone see the Marvin Harrison touchdown just now??? Pretty pathetic play on behalf of Denver given the fact that it is a playoff game!:sleeps:

Squid kids Dad
01-04-2004, 06:21 PM
If Denver wins we play Denver otherwise the Pats play the Titans.I dont think the N.F.C. can beat the A.F.C this year..A.F.C. seems much stronger this year..But that is why its called the playoffs.....GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait till next saturday night at 8:15 p/m :happy:

Goose
01-04-2004, 07:40 PM
I still think Denver is going to pull it off:hee:

BigFish
01-04-2004, 08:43 PM
They scare me guys....high powered offense in every sense of the word! Just a good thing we got the best "D" in all of football but remember....when we beat them last I think the score was like 38-35 soooooo......I am scared!:spidey:

missing link
01-04-2004, 09:04 PM
AHHHHH WERE GOING ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!! GOOOOO PATSSSSSSSSS ARGHHGHHGHG@@$@$!!!!!!!!!

Mike P
01-05-2004, 12:50 AM
The Colts put up all those points today, and 35 back when they played the Pats, in a dome. It's gonna be a different story when they have to play outside in 20 degree or less weather with a blustery wind.

Hooper
01-05-2004, 04:35 AM
Good point Mike, and the field conditions at Gillette are supposed to be very poor. I would think that could slow the Colts down quite a bit... but they are a very good team and good teams rise to meet challenges.

I really think the Titans will have their hands full next week. They are really banged up, both McNair and George especially. They'll play for sure and with a ton of heart no doubt. But I see this game as being a big win for the Patriots.

It's getting real GOOD!

BigFish
01-05-2004, 01:07 PM
Great point Mike P. and Hooper...that never occured to me! The Pats will cool off Indy if and when they come to town and hopefully it will be colder than when we play the Titans this weekend!:uhuh: :gu: Here is to a cold one!

Slipknot
01-05-2004, 01:43 PM
:eek: I just heard that gametime temperature will be 0-5 degrees on Sat. night :eek: YIKES! I'm gonna freeze my begonias off. I can't wait:happy: Titans are in for a long game:D I hope our punter gets his chit together:smash: that ball is gonna be cold. I'll be in the end zone, the end with the bridge.

BigFish
01-05-2004, 01:54 PM
Hey Slip, better bring some plugs with you, you can start a little fire to keep yourself warm!:hihi: I heard that report too, man its a gonna be a cold one! Like the Pats though in the cold against the Titans. Probably a close score? What do you think? Anyway, enjoy yourself.

Goose
01-05-2004, 04:50 PM
There's no need you hould have to go through those kind of temps, why don't I take those tix's off your hands.:D I'm reliable!

Codfather
01-06-2004, 04:05 PM
The colder the better:D

Squid kids Dad
01-06-2004, 08:35 PM
Damn...Is it Saturday yet ??????????..GO PATS:claps:

BigFish
01-06-2004, 08:53 PM
Hope they give Tennessee the cold shoulder!:jester: :laugha: :hihi: :jump1: :biglaugh:

Goose
01-06-2004, 10:29 PM
Ta:err:ta:err:ta:err:ta:err:tians...... average tempreture in tennis sea, is it like 50's or some chit like that.

I wonder if BigMac Nair's arthritis will act up.......look for signs of limping, tennis sea elbow or more then one offensive linesman helpin him up. He'll have full blown arthritis in the 4th. He's been having speeecial treats and treatment all season long, hell, he doesn't even practice during the week. You ain't pullin that crap in NewEngland!

Thank you Bob Crafty for pickin the first post season game at the blade on a perfect night. :D

Slipknot
01-06-2004, 11:32 PM
Don't you worry bout me goose, I'll be just fine in that cold. I endured the windy side of Foxboro Stadium high up in the corner for the AFC Championship win over Jacksonville. THAT was cold that night, so cold that even hand warmers couldn't get my feet warm. But my voice was shattered by the end of the game. I'll never forget Willie Clay intercepting that ball in the end zone:happy:

THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!

Pats all the way:D :D :D :D

Hooper
01-07-2004, 09:48 AM
Did you guys hear what Coach Bellichick said when asked by a reporter to comment on the fact that Vegas has the Pats as the odds on favorites to win the Super Bowl?

He said "I can't think of anything less relevant right now..."

It really is one game at a time and even more so this time of year.

-Hooper

Goose
01-08-2004, 09:12 PM
Ok... so what'll be the final score? 20-13 good guys

Fly Rod
01-08-2004, 10:32 PM
:) :) PATRIOTS;)

:smash: TITANS :smash:

:happy: GO :happy:

:D :D PATRIOTS:D :D

BigFish
01-09-2004, 10:08 AM
Pats 17 Titans 10 :kewl: There are gonna be alot of turnovers in this one guaranteed! Tough to hold on to that football when it is frozen solid and hard as a rock! But I think where the Titans are a stronger running team, they will have the ball on the ground more than the Pats (to spare McNair till' later in the game) therefor I believe that the Pats will be forcing them to turn the ball over with great regularity! Pats will be airing it out!

fishaholic18
01-09-2004, 10:24 AM
31-0 PAT'S WIN!!!!:)

fishsmith
01-09-2004, 10:53 AM
Nice everyone has the Pats covering :D I'll guess the pats 24 titans 6.

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slipknot
01-09-2004, 11:47 AM
All I know is that the Pats will have to put up some points in the first half, I'd like to see them score atleast 3 times and would like to see a score on the opening drive again. 21 to 13 maybe. defense should score too :)

Squid kids Dad
01-09-2004, 01:26 PM
17-6 GO PATSSSSSSSSSS...BURRRRRRRRRR

milo
01-09-2004, 02:36 PM
I like 20 -10 pats

Slipknot
01-11-2004, 03:45 AM
Opening drive = 7 :btu:

I wasn't cold, even when I had the guy behind me spill beer on me :smash: :D good thing it didn't go down my neck:rolleyes:

got me some of those towels, but they are white:confused: I'm glad that doesn't stand for surrendering:laughs: