View Full Version : I'm back

Rappin Mikey
01-05-2004, 12:38 PM
First day back at work for more than a month! The leg is feeling pretty good but won't support weight for another 9 weeks. I should be good just in time to snag some of the first Stripers to come through Holyoke. Thanks to everybody who sent me get well soon stuff.

JohnR
01-05-2004, 12:41 PM
RM - hope you're feeling better and that your recovery goes well. I blew out my ACL (and some other stuff) in 94 and I can appreciate the suckability factor...

That said, I have assemble a fishing goody bag for you (a few plugs and some plastics) to prepare you for your return :hihi:

Rappin Mikey
01-05-2004, 12:46 PM
:D :cool: :D

chris L
01-05-2004, 12:52 PM
ouch !!! I just fell off my desk . I knew I should not have been dancing up there but I did and fell . now my legs are all messed up . can I have a get well goody bag too . oh the pain the pain !

Ill have to leave for the day and be in serious pain for months at least thats what the doctors say . my doctor vinny goombats and his associates Dr howard , Dr fine and Dr howard .

BigFish
01-05-2004, 12:54 PM
Hey JohnR....my back is killin' me and the Doctor said to take two plug bags and call him in the morning!:laugha: Can you help out a fisherman who is down on his luck???:drool: :hihi: :laugha:

JohnR
01-05-2004, 01:01 PM
I want to see still near-oozing incisions before I believe that schmack from you two...

BigFish
01-05-2004, 01:03 PM
I am still ooozing from all the food on Saturday!:laugha: Is that proof enough? Ouch...my back hurts when I punch these keys...ouch!:doh: :laugha:

RickBomba
01-05-2004, 01:38 PM
There goes the neighborhood.

fishweewee
01-05-2004, 01:52 PM
:wave:

Jimbo
01-05-2004, 02:25 PM
Oh sure, Mikey fall down and go boom and he gets a new plug bag. Boo hoo! My wife had me surgically neutered by a guy with cold hands who looked like Wally Cox, and made his nurse hold a magnifying glass so he could see what he was doing, so let's talk who really deserves a plug bag to take his mind off his painful experience. John do you want me to show you the scar where the stiches were? Cause I will if you want me to.
Seriously, nice to see you back RM. Speedy continued recovery.

BigFish
01-05-2004, 03:05 PM
:laugha: :hihi:

chris L
01-05-2004, 03:43 PM
jimbo

a magnafying glass ? I wouldnt go posting that in public if I had the same problem . not even for all the plugs that could be meade by the plug builders on this here site . LOL

oozing you want to see oozing . OK ! give me a day to get it festering .

JohnR
01-05-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by chris L
jimbo

a magnafying glass ? I wouldnt go posting that in public if I had the same problem . not even for all the plugs that could be meade by the plug builders on this here site . LOL

oozing you want to see oozing . OK ! give me a day to get it festering .

I was gonna say the same thing. Reason why RM prevails here is the knee injury and I know what that's like. I haven't been snipped so can offer no condolences. Funny thing is we had a bachelor party for a friend of mine and did the usual "shows". One of the guys with us had been snipped day before - he does not recommend it then going to the Foxy :crying:

Christian
01-05-2004, 05:49 PM
your plugs in this weeks batch:D

Jimbo
01-05-2004, 05:58 PM
Let's set the record straight once and for all and get the focus off me because we all know, "I't's all about Mikey" (right Rick). The OK, nurse didn't have a magnifiying glass but she gave me a complex because she was staring, it didn't really hurt at all, as a matter of fact I had it done on a Friday before Memorial Day weekend, then turned down the pain killers, sat on an ice pack for four days and polished off four cases of beer then went back to work the following Tuesday. Now I'm like a Marine in training, "When my woman gives the order, I'm ready anytime, anywhere, no sissy raincoats, no survivors, and they only let me shoot blanks."
OK, can we please go back to the recovering patient, I'm sure his story is much more exciting.

Slingah
01-05-2004, 06:42 PM
welcome back RM
glad to hear u will be fixed in time

chris L
01-05-2004, 07:26 PM
what now mikey is getting fixed ? good luck ! LOL

BigFish
01-05-2004, 08:09 PM
Boy...a little ridicule and Jimbo is all "Whoa...ready to go at a seconds notice, up all night, lets go"!!! (I think you just blew your sympathy plug bag Jimbo):uhuh: Glad to hear the honeymoon is going well!:laugha: :hihi:

Clammer
01-05-2004, 08:16 PM
GLad your back Mikey =didn,t miss Chit:rolleyes:

macojoe
01-05-2004, 08:17 PM
I am up all night with the help of a blue pill!! :D No pain eaither!
Welcome back RM!!

scarecrow
01-06-2004, 08:56 AM
Welcome back buddy:happy:

Van
01-06-2004, 09:16 AM
Glad your feeling better Mikey, you'll being kicking @$$ soon enough....

Jimbo, thats way too much information !!!:D

Oh yea, and Bigfish is full of it, I personally saw him cutting a rug with a tootsie the other day !!!!!:smash: :smash:

BigFish
01-06-2004, 10:33 AM
Cutting a rug with what tootsie???? I have not seen you since the December meeting!:wave: Be careful Van, don't want Fishchick getting the wrong idea!

chris L
01-06-2004, 10:37 AM
old farts " cutting a rug with a tootsie "