View Full Version : pisrfcstr

bassmaster
01-09-2004, 01:53 PM
I worship the ground You Ho on!
You be than Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flaptail
01-09-2004, 03:19 PM
Go find Manzi and take a hike you ho-bag.:laughs:

TheRattBoy
01-09-2004, 07:40 PM
I was hoping you'd like it and enjoy the tunes in the "man cave":D johnny "the Ratt Boy"

bassmaster
01-09-2004, 08:48 PM
thats the stuff I love My man.
Thanks.......

Christian
01-09-2004, 09:25 PM
i listen to the iron maiden live album you gave me almost everyday ratt boy .:D hallowed be thy name:vamp:

TheRattBoy
01-09-2004, 09:38 PM
Glad you like it.I LOVE that chit,so does BM.:cool: johnny

guzz
01-10-2004, 12:03 AM
i'm waiting in a cold cell,
as a bell begins to chime.
reflecting on a past life,
that doesn't have much time.
at five o'clock,they take me to the gallows pole
the sands of time,for me,are running low.

guzz

Christian
01-10-2004, 12:13 AM
When the priest comes to read me the last rites!!!
I take a look through the bars at the last sights!!!
Of a world that has gone very wrong for me!!!

ya i dunno if you guys know about aol instant messenger thats what i put in for my profile.righteous.

CAL
01-10-2004, 12:29 AM
You guys don't know what good music is :mad:
I used to listen to that crap, then I woke up and used my Iron Maiden albums for skeet shooting practice :rocketem:

E.C. is GOD :rtfm:

Jigman
01-10-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by CAL

Used to be good. Now just plays elevator musac :yak:

Iron Maiden :kewl: Three guitar line up now :eek: :D

Jigman

Christian
01-10-2004, 11:51 AM
now playin THE TROOPER :uhuh: :devil: :devil: :uhuh:

fishweewee
01-10-2004, 12:13 PM
YOU'LL TAKE MY PLUGS BUT I'LL TAKE YOURS TOO...

Christian
01-10-2004, 12:18 PM
YOU SCREW YOUR SCREW EYES BUT ILL WIRE THROUGH

:D :laughs:

ThrowingTimber
01-10-2004, 12:23 PM
Yeah but who's got "Fear of the Dark" song rocks, I catch myself humming it while fishing at night:D

bassmaster
01-10-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by CAL
You guys don't know what good music is :mad:
I used to listen to that crap, then I woke up and used my Iron Maiden albums for skeet shooting practice :rocketem:

Yeah He may be good But how can You compare blues to hard rock:confused:

Jigman
01-10-2004, 12:45 PM
So as your waiting for the bass attack, better cast, theres no turning back... :happy:

Jigman

NIB
01-10-2004, 12:46 PM
One of my favorite bands I like them with D'Anno much better than B.D.the first two albums kill.I got the cover of Killers as a tat on my right arm.used to cover alot of there songs.

Christian
01-10-2004, 01:03 PM
the line it wines, the run begins.
but on these beaches no one wins.

the smell of baitfish, the bloofish breath
your plug ventures into certain death.

Slingah
01-10-2004, 01:04 PM
Maiden rules
i'd go see them again, haven't heard any new stuff
run to the hills......run for your life
anybody like Accept?

Christian
01-10-2004, 01:08 PM
fear of the dark is a great song btw.

CAL
01-10-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Jigman
Used to be good. Now just plays elevator musac :yak:
Jigman
Ok, ya got me there :laughs:

E.C. was God

Nebe
01-10-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Christian
the line it wines, the run begins.
but on these beaches no one wins.

the smell of baitfish, the bloofish breath
your plug ventures into certain death.

I like it I like it!!!!

2nd verse???

Christian
01-10-2004, 03:22 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

you now sweat, you cant break his run,
fighting this 50 was not too fun.
and as he races toward the jetty wall,
a scream of pain as your hopes fall.

Nebe
01-10-2004, 06:55 PM
:laughs: :bounce:
3rd verse same as the 1st..... a little bit louder a little bit worse!!!

BigFish
01-10-2004, 07:35 PM
Don't kid yourself kiddies! Clapton still can pick the meanest guitar anywhere! He got nothing to prove! Peace out!:zup: :uhuh:

Christian
01-10-2004, 07:47 PM
:D

guzz
01-10-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Slingah
Maiden rules
i'd go see them again, haven't heard any new stuff
run to the hills......run for your life
anybody like Accept?

metal heart was a great albulm.london leather boys wasn't to shabby either.

clapton is an incdeible guitar player,no way you can take that away from him.but i just don't care for the style of music he chooses to play.it's kind of boring to me.i just can't imagine clapton grinding out metallica type licks ya know.give me power chords anyday:D

guzz

Skitterpop
01-10-2004, 08:10 PM
You make sweet plugs and write good lyrics.... Good job young man!

Best,
Mike

Slingah
01-10-2004, 09:06 PM
hey guzz
don't forget...Restless and Wild
u like that chit bm?

BigFish
01-10-2004, 10:51 PM
Clapton head to head with the dude (and is everyone on the planet gonna remember his name) from Metallica (I do not think so). Head to head lick for lick, the unknown dude from Metallica couldn't clean Claptons guitar pick! The greats say "you can play 1000 notes well or play that one note the best..." Clapton will always play that one note that draws out what music is all about....."emotion"! Quality is Clapton, quantity is the other guy with the name that is not, and will never be universal! What is it Clammer says I think? Enjoy what you like, and like what you enjoy? Its all good! By the way.....that style of music Clapton chooses to play is what is commonly referred to as "Rock and Roll"! Not "speed metal".:kewl:

Slingah
01-10-2004, 11:16 PM
the avenue

CAL
01-11-2004, 01:07 AM
Thank you BigFish :D

Same holds true for Carlos Santana.

NIB
01-11-2004, 01:34 AM
the avenue is a place where we can go.Like bf says its all good.Hendrix is the one who layed it all out for the rest of the rock guitar doods.

BigFish
01-11-2004, 09:25 AM
CAL and NIB.....Amen to your comments men! Carlos Santana rules! And for you Metallica fans out there, I do think the picker from Metallica "Rocks" I just do not know his name...maybe you can help a brother out? Jimi...what can you say? I will say one more thing about the greatest guitar player I have ever heard and seen him live six or seven times......SRV! Nuff said!:kewl:

NIB
01-11-2004, 10:35 AM
first album was Dave Mustane.my fav,they fired him cause he partied to much.they alrwady had replacement Kirk Hammet lined up before they did it.The next album an a half U can hear the influences of Mustanes work.Mustane has His own band Megadeath an has been sober for many yrs.

Christian
01-11-2004, 12:07 PM
SATAN :devil: is so much cooler than clapton :angel:

:laughs:

Jigman
01-11-2004, 01:32 PM
Actually NIB, they canned Mustane prior to recording the first album. That is Hammet playing lead on Kill them All. Some of the songs were co-written by Mustane (a few on Ride the Lightening too). You can hear Mustane with them on the Metal Massacre I album and he is on some of the Cliff em all video. Early stuff (pre casteration days) was good. Can't stand their new stuff though :yak:

I like the early Maiden too. Wrathchild was always my favorite :kewl: Dig Harris' bass playing. Phantom of the Opera and some of the other early stuff is still killer. Still like the stuff the did with #^&#^&#^&#^&enson too. Killer voice and some cool songs. Glad he is back with them.

Jigman

justplugit
01-11-2004, 03:19 PM
Big Fish, Cal ,Nib
SANTANA--- Se accabo---One Chain rocks.

Original Rock and Roll? ---JAMES BROWN is to rock and roll as BASSMASTER is to turning plugs. :kewl:[except for cape and jeweled cane]:D:D

NIB
01-11-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Jigman
Actually NIB, they canned Mustane prior to recording the first album. That is Hammet playing lead on Kill them All. Some of the songs were co-written by Mustane (a few on Ride the Lightening too). You can hear Mustane with them on the Metal Massacre I album and he is on some of the Cliff em all video. Early stuff (pre casteration days) was good. Can't stand their new stuff though :yak:

I like the early Maiden too. Wrathchild was always my favorite :kewl: Dig Harris' bass playing. Phantom of the Opera and some of the other early stuff is still killer. Still like the stuff the did with #^&#^&#^&#^&enson too. Killer voice and some cool songs. Glad he is back with them.

Jigman
Ur right Jiggy.i think it was 1980 or 81 when they came out from Cal.They satyed at our place a few days then took up residence with some friends of mine.Mustane was with them.thier first gig out here was some halloween ball in Staten Island that went terrible Mustane was drunk an the power in the place kept goin out. they Had a demo tape I think I still have Called metal up ur ass. I still consider that the first album.they where already in the works to replace Mustane at that time.I remember they played Ride the lightnin for 8 of us in my friends basement.before it came out.One tour they did clubs up the coast an a few of my friends roadied for them they had the truck with all the equipment stolen in Boston.I Really liked Mustane an Cliff was the best the rest of em where Phonnies.Slayer was a good bunch of guys they put my name on one of their albums(Hell Awaits).I liked B.D> before he was in Maiden had a band I forget the name But I remeber one song called Earth Mother was real cool. Kinda like a UFO sound.I saw Accept in like 82' in a place called Lamours.8000 people in a tiny club an we the Old Bridge Metal Mellitia had the whole front of the stage to ourselves.those where the days Its amazing I remeber any of it.

Jigman
01-11-2004, 11:16 PM
NIB, Samson was who #^&#^&#^&#^&enson was with prior to Maiden. Been too long ago that I heard anything from them to remember what they sounded like.

Sounds like you had some interesting times in the 80's!

Jigman

Nebe
01-11-2004, 11:26 PM
bad brains.... now that was a band.

NIB
01-11-2004, 11:46 PM
stupify

guzz
01-12-2004, 12:53 AM
UFO??? oh man don't get me started on schenker.there ya go big fish,you want to hear a guy play with feel and emotion? listen to schenker play.can't read a single note of music,and was self taught.the early MSG stuff was incredible.captain nemo,enter the arena,rock will never die,we used to sit around trying to figure his solos out all the time.never seemed to make it big in the US,but i really liked his playing

guzz

Jigman
01-12-2004, 09:26 AM
Actually caught UFO when they openned for Ozzy in the early 80's. Good stuff. You ever hear the first Scorpians album (Lonesone Crow). he is playing lead. Something like 16 at the time. Neat stuff, way different than anything after that album.

Jigman

Slingah
01-12-2004, 06:14 PM
NIB, what does NIB stand for and what was the name of your band
just wonderin:confused:

NIB
01-12-2004, 08:13 PM
Nativity In Black one in the same I'm Really an old Sabbath Freak.No Dio I hated the little elfin one.Only played out a coupla dozen times just a bunch of drunks goin crazy.never really had many return gigs.I just sold off the last of my stuff. so this is really painfull.

Jigman
01-12-2004, 08:37 PM
Heard an interesting interview with Iomi (sp?) on what NIB stood for. The interviewer had suggested Nativity in Black. He laughed and said he wished they had been that clever. Started out as a joke. They had refered to Ward as Nib due to a small goatee he had at the time. For fun they decided to name the song after him. Later put the "." between the letters to make it seem like it meant something. First time I heard it refered to as Nativity was by Dio at a Sabbath concert. Loved the early Sabbath stuff. Knew most of the first 3 albums on bass at one time.

Jigman

NIB
01-12-2004, 08:47 PM
Iomi was a freak with his finger caps an all.If he moved at all in concert is was just forward an back.Very erie.Geezer was the man poundin all over the place .love that distorted bass.I like the album he did with the guy from Fear Factory Burton C Bell I think

Slingah
01-12-2004, 08:54 PM
That's what I thought
I met tony Iommi once he was a nice guy
watched soundcheck. had sum food and stood on side of stage for show. not real Sabbath but cool just the same
I drank all Kingdom Comes beer they S**cked:laughs:

Jigman
01-12-2004, 11:30 PM
GZR :kewl: Good stuff. Second CD was pretty good too. Always like Geezer's playing. main reason I started playing. May be now that Fear Factor is over, Bell can do another CD with Geezer.

Jigman

bassmaster
01-13-2004, 02:02 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~dstratrap/aa8642004_0111_193405AA.jpg

NIb fender meets jtm 45
lots a work in this thing, Im close now after rebuilding this 4Times!
complete teardown stripped!
sound clips to follow..................................

Flaptail
01-13-2004, 02:07 PM
Winter wig out time at Bassmaster's. Soon as the bass show the amps, heads, guitfiddles and pedals will all be collecting dust till next winter.:p