View Full Version : MOVING ON !!!

shore manic
01-14-2004, 02:28 AM
GONE. this will be the last time i write to ya all....im 'making the move to SO.DAYTONA for fishing and working in that order.... could tell you a story of my life!!! you don't need to hear about that
so OVER AND OUT!!! ya all the best striper friends a guy can have ! !!!!!!!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :laughs: :smash: I have to say GREAT FISHING... TO ALL MY GOOD S. B. FRIENDS

shore manic
01-14-2004, 03:34 AM
it's time to move on my friends can,t say it's been a barrel of fun. and who cares? offshore and reef fishing I know where i came from. striper and all those other fish i caught.... S.B .1st annual FLORIDA FISHING DERBY. flights and rooms are cheap ISLAMORADA is the world famous place to fish outa!!!!!! as MR. BOCH SAID come on down...,,,,/////

BigFish
01-14-2004, 08:05 AM
Don't they have computers in Florida? And we sure could use some warm weather fishing reports!:laugha: Best of luck Shore Manic! Let us know how your doing!:btu:

Slipknot
01-14-2004, 09:00 AM
Take care Shore Manic, good luck and have fun.

Fishing down there is a whole lot different than up here, alot more different species to chase after and no frostbite.

fishweewee
01-14-2004, 09:03 AM
:wave:

BigFish
01-14-2004, 09:06 AM
Its so sad when your young leave the nest.....:bc:

chris L
01-14-2004, 09:06 AM
dude
enjoy ! its only Florida not the amazon . jump on line at visit . oh and dont forget to send us good info on places to stay and fish . Im due for a trip to the keys .

its been fun not a lot of fun but fun !

take care and dont get too bad a sunburn .

oh and dont forget the pictures of the serious babes in FLA .

MAC
01-14-2004, 09:27 AM
Good luck and have fun. I lived in Ft Lauderdale back in 1989. Really liked it too. Met my wife down there. Did some charter fishing out of Pompano Beach for a few months and had a blast. Loved chasing the sails, dolphin, and when it was dead wreck fishing for amberjacks..... Best thing was none of this below 0 weather.

fishaholic18
01-14-2004, 09:31 AM
:wave: :wave: Good Luck:wave: :wave:

Clammer
01-14-2004, 09:33 AM
Best of luck S/M & enjoy:rolleyes:

Mr. Sandman
01-14-2004, 10:06 AM
tight lines......

Mr. Kav
01-14-2004, 10:44 AM
good luck , try and post a report some time

Got Stripers
01-14-2004, 10:48 AM
Hey take me, take me! When are you settled in down there, maybe I'll visit real soon, I'd like to head south for a long weekend at minimum before I start (hopefully) a new job in February. I'm talking to my guide in Marathon Key, but I'd be open to any fishing.

pops02
01-14-2004, 10:53 AM
Good luck shore maniac....

Van
01-14-2004, 11:34 AM
How could you leave this beautiful New England climate for crappy old florida???......:smash: :smash:

Good Luck man, keep in touch, post some of those warm water fishys...:D :D

Saltheart
01-14-2004, 11:47 AM
Good Luck buddy. Keep us posted from down there.

schoolie monster
01-14-2004, 04:14 PM
Smart man... smart man.

All you have to do is take a look at the thermometer and know its a good move. I hope I can get down that way in a few years. Every winter seems to get longer and more depressing. Might get tough to uproot, but its in the back of my mind and my wife's.

I talked to my guide and am looking to do a trip in March. That should help me get thru the cold for now.

SM, I'm just glad I get my initials back... good luck.

ps... as was said, no need to say goodbye... I'll check out any and all Florida reports.

missing link
01-14-2004, 07:37 PM
Good luck in FLA shore manic , had a good time fishin with ya last OCT off Plymouth later LINK:cool:

Slingah
01-14-2004, 07:47 PM
good luck & best wishes:D

BigFish
01-14-2004, 08:56 PM
More stripers for me!:happy: :bounce:

rocketman
01-14-2004, 09:02 PM
Good luck in FLA. while we freeze up here.

shore manic
01-14-2004, 09:24 PM
i think it's gonna be a couple weeks yet, before i go... but i'll be offline til FLA. thanks for all the good wishes!!!! schoolie, ya can have your initials back!! ledgerunners ! florida needs some of those splitails for red fish... thanks bob, i'll hook you up with some rubber sales,,, when they see what i'm slamming those redfish on you'll be getting some calls.... and you're always welcome to fish!!!! forget the tough times ya been thru. you make the best plastics on the east coast. and i hope i can share that with my fishing friends down south!! as far as i'm concerned ya can all come down and fish... this ain,t no bull#^&#^&#^&#^&, so my friends come on down!!!!! i'll leave my number when i get to FLA...

shore manic
01-14-2004, 09:49 PM
oh sorry, amberjacks are the best!!! took my 14 yr old son to the pepsi 400 and did some bonding, ya ever see a 49 yr. old guy boogieboarding on DAYTONA BCH.. 8-10 footers, what a beating. all worth it and the fishing trip was the b$#@s 25# amberjack caught by my son. a memorable moment for me!!!!!!! had a little six pack cooler filled with amberjack and got home from logan...dad ya gonna cook the fish? well i did and it was awsome better than swordfish! fresh amberjack, go for it!!!!!

Got Stripers
01-14-2004, 10:28 PM
Email me when you get settled, we will talk.

Scotch Bonnet
01-15-2004, 04:23 AM
Good luck Shore Manic. I wish I was moving to Florida instead of stoking the wood stove at 3 am.

Enjoy!

Raven
01-15-2004, 02:55 PM
Shore Maniac......there's stripers in florida on the river in the pan handle...i know because i've caught some there....Also if your fishing first and working second shouldnt "YOU" be our contact down in Florida when one of us or some of us are on a florida fishing adventure. Personally i think we'd rather give you the buisness than a stranger. I may be relocating to either Tennesee or back to Sandiego, California but i never will not be online unless i have NO internet connection. In that event i will send snail mail and have someone post it. or i'll find an internet cafe somewhere. We'd all love to hear about the big one you caught and see a picture or two. Watch out for scam artists _con-artists types down there that "suddenly" wanna be-> you're best friend._____>GOOD LUCK to you!

shore manic
01-21-2004, 01:33 AM
hello my sriper friends, not offline yet ... thunked i wood ah, only 15 more days that will make it the 30th,hope i can see the pats in the SUPER BOWL.. to all my online friends here at S-B .com thanks!!!! if any of ya go to bike week look me up i'll be the only whacko on main st. with the surf rod in my hands..well maybe some young scooter girl too!!!! anytime bob, i know i can sell some plastics for ya!! need to talk to ya about some new stuff... one good thing is i can use all my striper plugs for tarpon, redfish, maybe snook just up the streeet in halifax river. allright been fishin' and wishin'time to go and will talk to all ya striper friends soon, all the best, ED. p.s. what's this i see about the too freikin' cold to fish 2nd annual party? i will be there...:happy: thank you all Striped-BASS.com

shore manic
01-21-2004, 01:57 AM
THANK YOU J... our host here at S-B many waves to ya:hidin: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: thanks for a great site!!!!

STEVE IN MASS
01-21-2004, 08:18 AM
Hey Ed, good luck down there, and enjoy!

John O'
01-21-2004, 02:51 PM
I lived there in 1982, Botefuhr Avenue on the beachside, off Palmetto Street. Make sure you check out the Ocean Deck, best bar in Daytona. If you want a nice dinner, go to the Chart House on Marina Point off South Beach Street on the mainland side. I helped open it in '82, trained the wait staff and waited on the first customer opening day. It is one of the prettiest restaurants I have ever seen. Great times and grater memories. It's a nice town.

Fisherwoman
01-22-2004, 12:52 PM
Best of Luck ShoreManiac, have a safe trip and may you always have a tight line down there!!!!:happy: