View Full Version : Looking for some leads

Rappin Mikey
01-15-2004, 10:45 AM
As some of you guys know, I work at a small high school in Springfield. Every year we have an end of the year trip. This year we are planning on chartering a fishing trip for Stripers/Blues. We would need accomodations (including tackle) for about 25 people. We're shooting for the first week in June, and most likely would need an afternoon charter. Obviously, we are planning to travel so any tips from Gloucester to the New London/Niantick area would be a great help. I don't think my 16' Starcraft is going to cut it.

CustomMarineProducts
01-15-2004, 12:11 PM
I will post a copy of your reqest to the RISAA. There are quite a few charter company's there. I am sure some will contact you.
Pete

Rappin Mikey
01-15-2004, 12:13 PM
Thanks Pete, you are the man.

CustomMarineProducts
01-15-2004, 01:04 PM
I sent you a PM. I need your e-mail or contact info.
Pete

CustomMarineProducts
01-15-2004, 03:42 PM
Posted to RISAA. Let me know how you make out.
Pete

Rappin Mikey
01-15-2004, 03:53 PM
Thanks again man. My office at work is wallpapered with some of my better fishing pictures. The kids are always bugging me to take them with me. Unfortunately, I always go on the weekends, and we never had enough funds anyway. Well, we have come into a bit of money so I mentioned this fishing trip idea. Most of my kids come from very low income homes and have never seen the ocean. The biggest fish, if any, they ever caught was a pumpkin seed. They will be psyched I'm sure. Thanks again.
Mike

MakoMike
01-15-2004, 04:15 PM
For 25 you're going to need a pretty decent sized boat. Have you tried contacting the Frances fleet?