View Full Version : Its Official...Just Sent A Challenge To ESPN To "Beat Charlie Moore"!

BigFish
01-25-2004, 11:38 AM
Yup....just challenged the Mad Fisherman! Someone has got to try to put this wanker in his place! Lets see if I get any kind of response....would you like to see me whoop Charlies butt fishing the beach for stripers and blues? We will see! They probably will not respond because he has quite a large family to fish against!:bshake: Bring it on Charlie!:kewl:

denport
01-25-2004, 11:45 AM
seeing the usual caliber of fishing partners I don't think he would come anywhere near someone with talent. one can only hope. I tried to sound like half a bumpkin on my application. Maybe that will work

BigFish
01-25-2004, 11:49 AM
The sum and substance of my challenge was that I thought Charlie needed to broaden his horizons and fish the salt for stripers and blues topwater! I also indicated that he might want to accept my challenge and fish against someone other that the female members of his family!:laugha: It was tastefully done, yet, to the point! Kind of a "dare" if you will. I made the proposition sound pretty tasty...I think they might bite!:uhuh:

denport
01-25-2004, 12:01 PM
I'm going to try to get all of my friends to try and get it done. Maybe he'll accept the challenge from my non-fishing girlfriend. That seems to be his speed.

beachwalker
01-25-2004, 12:36 PM
I bet if they choose one of the Anti-Wankers we won't get far in the screening. We could just make it a serious difficult taping of the show OR Preface the whole scene by saying "LISTEN HEAR DIP SH&%$T. WE ARE GOING TO DO IT THIS WAY AND I DON'T CARE FOR ANY OF YOU CHARLIE ATTITUDE (See Bassnut :) ) FOR THE WHOLE TAKE. GOT IT ?
:af: :af: :af:

you little froggin wanker you :laughs: :laughs: :laughs:

BigFish
01-25-2004, 12:39 PM
There is the Beachwalker.....time for Charlie to put up or shut up!:uhuh:

denport
01-26-2004, 03:03 AM
...mostly a shame less bump...

Let us know if you hear anything from them fish.

Still haven't myself.

Maybe he's having a hard time choosing between all of us here.

The Dad Fisherman
01-26-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by denport
I'm going to try to get all of my friends to try and get it done. Maybe he'll accept the challenge from my non-fishing girlfriend. That seems to be his speed.

Speaking of his speed....I just called him out to fish w/ a couple of dozen 7-11 year old Cub Scouts...I want to see how he handles the Tough Questions like 'If a rubber worm looks like a real worm why don't you just use a real worm" and to see how excited he gets about a 10 oz. Kibby....:D :D :D ......Because you know the Boys do

beachwalker
01-26-2004, 10:30 AM
The LAST thing I'd want to do is invite that tosser down here. :af:

But then again, he may never return.........

unless it is in body bag :D

Moose Nuckle
01-26-2004, 02:15 PM
"Love is in the air." But then again, "I think it's Low Tide."

:D ::D :D :D :D

FishChick
01-26-2004, 04:16 PM
Charlie better watch out!! :fishslap: I put my money on Bigfish any day :uhuh: All I ever see Charlie catch is lot of small large mouth Larrys. Wait until he meets the BigFish Larry :shocked:

redcrbbr
01-26-2004, 04:34 PM
told him if he fished against me maybe i wouldn't think he was such a big wanker

Jenn
01-27-2004, 01:36 PM
told him if he fished against me maybe i wouldn't think he was such a big wanker

PI$$$in my pants! hey you two have suttin in common....when you miss a fish you jump up and down and cry like a big baby!:D :laughs:

only love.....:happy: :smash:

fishweewee
01-27-2004, 01:39 PM
:D

Moose Nuckle
01-27-2004, 02:28 PM
wanker Noun. 1. A masturbator.
2. A contemptible person.
3. An idiot, an incompetent person.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D