View Full Version : Round and round we go

Got Stripers
02-03-2004, 08:27 PM
try to find a contact number or email link for microsoft is like trying to find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow in the distance. It's like being stuck on a carrosell, the longer you stay on the dizzier you get and you always seem to end up back at the beginning.

You'd think, you might find a quick easy way to pop them an email, asking why the internet explorer CD you ordered two weeks ago never came. If I hadn't had an email and browser problem in the first place, I might still have the confirmation, but that's gone. I guess I'll have to what for the credit card statement with the minimal shipping/handling shown, in the hopes there is a number.

I hate big business, I miss the days, when you could just pick up the phone and talk to someone. Ok who has a phone number or email link for those clowns, specificially anything related to sales of software.

leptar
02-03-2004, 08:48 PM
http://www.microsoft.com/usa/contact/

lmao

that tells ya something...

try this #... really make a stink he/she might break and give you the real#

1-888-477-7877
or
1-888-477-7989

thats the contact#'s for microsoft's business solutions

Got Stripers
02-06-2004, 08:28 PM
Thanks that enabled me to actually get someone on the phone and get a better number for sales support 800 426-9400. They found my order and because I tried to order a package that wasn't available any longer, it never shipped and nobody told me.

Raven
02-07-2004, 07:33 AM