View Full Version : Hey FW/John

Got Stripers
06-03-2001, 06:38 PM
If we ever get a good SW wind going again, are those blues still catchable from that bar? I've not had a warm fuzzy feelling about any of this weather recently or I would have driven down to give it another try.

How did you, BW and John do down there this weekend? Not exactly comfortable fishing weather, but you take what mother nature gives you.

[img="http://www.rgsiroisco.com/fisherman.gif"]
Tight lines.

JohnR
06-04-2001, 08:58 AM
Yep, IF we get those winds steady for a few days - they should come around again... I don't think any groups did well there over the weekend as conditions were well short for that spot...

Fisherwoman
06-04-2001, 11:46 AM
Hey GS, there were a few fish there on Friday evening, before the tournament started. Then none all weekend during the torunament, some fish were caught down the street at Oregan beach, but not alot. We definatley need better winds to get it rolling.

The tournament was tough as the weather really sucked. But we did all right, our group was in the lead after the 1st day, but got beat in the end. Our team ended up taking 3rd, which is pretty good out of all the guys fishing, I think there were a little over 100 fishermen. I ended up getting top rod for MSBA, won a nice new BCasting rod & reel donated by M & D's. BC wants it pretty bad, LMAO. I told him he could use it for a fee. I may just use it as my new eeling rod.

How's the fishing been local?

Got Stripers
06-04-2001, 07:44 PM
Ouch, you really know how to hurt a guy, pour Bill going to have his ****'s busted for a while...lol. But you know Bill, he drools at the site of a good conventional.

Good job and I'd enjoy it for as long as you can before he prys it from your hands. Hopefully I will see you two outside soon, because there are plenty of fish now. I would just like a nice warming trend and less wind.