View Full Version : tri-state

steveo
06-04-2001, 11:18 AM
Does anyone have the final results from the tri-state tournament? We had to leave early because of the ride home(traffic!). This was my first time fishing in one of these tournaments, and had a good time. It was an experience to step out of the room at 3am and see all the people milling about (those poor golfers). There seemed to be a lot of people who knew eachother, and talked of tourneys past. I also learned some new spots and met som really great people. on a side note I thought it rained there, but when I got home in wmass i learned that it poured all weekend non stop, about 3 inches worth.

Fisherwoman
06-04-2001, 11:56 AM
Hi Steveo, I think the results were as follows. Stripers Unlimited A team took 1st place. Not sure about 2nd, was a little tired ya know. 3rd place was MSBA A team
which was Baitcaster, myself, squidmama, the big catch, and Mark Lundvall. with a total of 89 fish caught.

I think there was a total of 990? bass caught for the weekend. and about 300 blue's. Ronnie Mckee got high individual for the overall tournament.

I got the high individual for MSBA with 43 fish. Won a nice 9ft 1088 saber custom rod with an ambassador 6500C4. This rod was donated by Mike at M & D' bait and tackle. Its a beauty and alot of guys wanted it. Baitcaster is begging, what do ya think should I let him have it. I don't think so!!!!!

Mikecc, thanks for the rod it is beautiful, Going to be my new eeling rod I think, as it may be easier for me to fish with it instead of my 9 ft spinning rod. Your donation was greatly appreciated by all. Everbody wanted it, even JohnR, sorry buddy!!!!!