View Full Version : Hey Big Fish!!!!!!!!

Flaptail
02-19-2004, 03:04 PM
You been gabbin' alot lately? Clean out your PM box buddy!:D

BigFish
02-19-2004, 03:08 PM
All cleaned out Flaptail......sorry, been a bit of a "Chatty Kathy" I think KarlF called me once.:laugha: Self-employed and alot of extra time on my hands........and striper fishing a ways away.

Flaptail
02-19-2004, 03:43 PM
It's okay. Did you get my pm about Saturday night? I won't be there. Wifey Poo has "other" plans. Listen. the fish will be back soon so don't worry. March is my worst month by far. Thank goodness for the shows in Kingston, Providence and the Antique Lure show in Boxboro or I wouldn't make it. It's tune up time as well and gotta get all those rusty hooks and shtuff taken care of. I have been on the two lure a week buying plan all winter and with what I got for XMAS I am up to 38 new plugs. 98% are plastic. Yozuris, Tsunamis, Renegades and Cotton Cordells plus I am doing a talk next week for the Cape Cod Salties and my April colunm just went in to OTW. Oh yeah, ice fishing has been great this past week as well with a 30 inch ten pound Salmon topping the list on Tuesday. ( Bassmaster is dining on that one) In the snow yesterday I got a couple trout and a mess of perch before she blew up in the afternoon and we were forced off the pond cause we couldn't see our tilts anymore it was snowing so hard. Oh well, spring is comin' and I can't wait for the water to be "un-stiff"!:D

BigFish
02-19-2004, 03:47 PM
Yeah, I got your PM but I think you are still full as I tried to PM you again. Bummer you can't make it Saturday.:bc: