View Full Version : Single Leaning posts

saltyric
02-26-2004, 12:48 PM
Has anyone ever used on of those TODD single leaning posts that fit over existing chair posts? I was curious as to if they are any good or not? Thanks.

BigBo
02-26-2004, 12:52 PM
Haven't used one myself but macojoe and I were looking at one at the boat show yesterday because he's been tossing around the idea of using one. They look fairly sturdy and you can slip them right on to your seat pedistal.

GBOUTDOORS
02-26-2004, 04:02 PM
I put one on my 1851 seaswirl CC and loved it. Goose bought the boat after I traded up and I think he also loves it as he has not changed it back to the seat.

PS I asked Goose if I could try it on the new boat before I go out and by one for the D/C

Goose
02-26-2004, 04:53 PM
I luv it. I see no need to put back the bucket seat, its make the boat much more fishyer and add some space.

Useing it gives you better visiblity vs. the bucket seat....this is a must.
Gives you two more rod holders which can be good for trolling or gaff or what ever.
What I realy like about the rod holders is when I have live bait hooked I can leave the bait in the well and get in postion then its just a matter seconds before I'm ready.
Another nice feature is the comfortable cushion, I also realy like the storage space under it, this is where I keep my pleirs, lead of all sizes and other needy things.

You bet Greg,,, and when I do drop off the post for you TRY OUT:D I'll have a little something for you in the rod holder;)

saltyric
02-27-2004, 07:47 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I think I'm gonna make the purchase.

GBOUTDOORS
02-27-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Goose

You bet Greg,,, and when I do drop off the post for you TRY OUT:D I'll have a little something for you in the rod holder;) [/B]

:eek: :eek: :eek: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: Looks like that 50 is not getting away this year do to a bad Gaff??????

Bliz
02-28-2004, 10:23 AM
Thats it!... Blame the gaff!... :laughs:

GBOUTDOORS
02-29-2004, 04:00 PM
If its not the gaff its the guy that sometimes is the gaffer on the boat!!!!!!!!!!:smash: :smash: :smash: