View Full Version : Weekend Plans??

JohnR
02-27-2004, 11:36 AM
Hmmm - and such nice STINKIN' weekend too!

Might try to chase some holdovers this weekend but I'm also going to meetup with some of the ClassicSeacraft guys at the Boston Boat Show Saturday...

What's up for the weekend?

Bliz
02-27-2004, 11:45 AM
Celebrating my 1st 40 yrs on Saturday...

Would like to chase some holdovers sat morning if possible...

fishsmith
02-27-2004, 11:50 AM
Happy birthday Bliz.
I'm cod fishin tomorrow, I hope to put a good post in the reports section.
Franklin Park Zoo with the family on Sunday, the gorillas are back
:D

cheferson
02-27-2004, 11:52 AM
work and more work:mad:

Rappin Mikey
02-27-2004, 11:57 AM
Puttin my new cargo rack together (thanks Ricky) then mounting some rod launchers on it. Working on the boat on Sunday. Then hiking.

Notaro
02-27-2004, 01:15 PM
Kung-fu clas today, fishing shopping and flytying tmw and kf.

Slipknot
02-27-2004, 01:24 PM
Making plugs.

John, where were these guys from classic seacraft anyway? I went tuesday and I only saw some seacrafts in the Hyannis booth. It's a big show, guess I missed them.

ThrowingTimber
02-27-2004, 01:53 PM
:( Work sat

:( :( Going to gf's friends :yak: :yak: birthday party. sat night

Sunday dunno:skulz: schoolies

RIROCKHOUND
02-27-2004, 01:56 PM
Some work, gym both days, maybe some basketball, maybe turn some plugs, and Laundry... I need clean clothes.. :peessed:
Lots of reading to catch up on... :read:
getting ready for a conference presentation next week (see my other thread)

STEVE IN MASS
02-27-2004, 02:02 PM
Have a happy B'day, Bliz.....

Me.....going to see Mr. Costello sing at the Wang Theater tonight (3rd row center seats :D).....eating either at Jacob Wirth's or a Thai restaurant right there beforehand.

The rest of the weekend is up for grabs.........might start doing some yard cleanup if the weather is what they say it will be....

Whatever ya do, have fun and be safe....:)

The Dad Fisherman
02-27-2004, 02:10 PM
Sleeping Overnight @ the Science Museum tonight w/ my son and the Cub Scouts

Tomorrow I'm going to the Fundraiser at the Plum Island Surfcasters.

Sunday have to visit the folks

RickBomba
02-27-2004, 02:23 PM
Happy BDay Don!
Going to foxwwods tonight so the girlie can see Styx (UUGGH). I'll be playing Blackjack.:D
Tomorrow is my last day at the old job, Can't Wait!!!
Should have two firm offers by Monday! What a difference a week makes!!!
Sunday relax and clean the apartment.
Have fun guys!
Rick

Uncle Matt
02-27-2004, 02:44 PM
Heading to see Mike at CC tackle tomorrow am to pick up my 1209. Stop by Continental Marine and Red Top while I'm there just because I can.

Then off to the boat show in Boston. JohnR what time you going? Who's going from Classicseacraft? Billybob? I love his boat. Is there any special hand shake I should know to recognize you guys?

Then, when I finally leave, head north to Rawley, Mass to pick up a jig stick and reel from as board member..

Bliz
02-27-2004, 03:30 PM
Thanks!...

Does being 40 qualify me for the Grumpy old farts board?... :confused:

JohnR
02-27-2004, 03:37 PM
Happy B-Day Don!

Slip - The CS guys don't have a booth - we're just going to meet up at the UnClassic Seacraft booth (Hyannis Marine) at 3pm'ish.

Uncle Matt - if you're going just meet us at the booth. So far looks like me, ScottM, Hooper (maybe), Scott fron NJ (maybe), TheDink, CsickNick, Fishstu... Not sure if Trayder is even in town

Uncle Matt
02-27-2004, 04:43 PM
I'll check in with you John. Hopefully you'll be there. I'd like to ask you guys for some help with electronics for my boat.

Thanks and hopefully I'll see you guys tomorrow.

"I'm electronically stupid but learning. Financially I'm pretty well off!"

Flaptail
02-27-2004, 05:37 PM
I put the ice fishin' chit away. Time for tackle tune-up. 7 weeks by my calender. Won't be many and they will be small but they are hungry little travellers.

BigFish
02-27-2004, 06:16 PM
Going to MSBA Banquet with all my buddies Saturday nite.....looking forward to a great time. Sunday R&R with the kids maybe a little shopping and hang out on the site a little.

Have a great weekend everyone.:happy:

Backbeach Jake
02-27-2004, 06:21 PM
Going to Truro to celebrate my 13th birthday, Sunday morning gonna see if I can fool a cod. If not I'll still be fishing. Supposed to be in the 50's? YEEHA!

fishweewee
02-27-2004, 06:29 PM
:crying:

missing link
02-27-2004, 06:59 PM
well goto go to scituate , my ( parents )there eldery, have to move to an assisted living complex they have to sell there house there. and I want to meet the real estate agent so theres no fast talk. then just chillin with the family normal weekend stuff getting as much yard work done so when it comes time to get the boat in, the yard will half way decent( ya right), before I got the boat I did landscapeing on the side so I have many plantings and was obsessed with yard work , it's funny how everything survives just fine while your out on the water, later, link:cool:

Goose
02-27-2004, 07:23 PM
Happy B-day kid(Don)

bike ride with the kids:btu:

BasicPatrick
02-28-2004, 12:37 AM
Errands with the honey sat am....MSBA banquet Sat night...

Sun...starting the annual tune up the fishing area in the basement

If it's real nice...might run for a holdover

BEETLE
02-28-2004, 07:54 AM
No work for me today ! :happy: MSBA Banquet tonite.
Boatwise class in Danvers tomorrow.
Back to work Monday at 4:30 a.m. :smash:

Squid kids Dad
02-28-2004, 09:09 AM
M.S.B.A banquet tonight and yardwork :happy: